Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

People play TLOU online now? Thinking of getting psplus 1 year just for getting the firefly trophy and plat TLoU.

Would anyone here spend 2200 bucks just for completing a plat? Don't play online anymore. Hmm!

Oh well, also getting Red Dead Redemption 2 ultimate for 1709, and RE2 Deluxe for 1200.

22 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Metro Exodus Gold Edition is 1139 INR on PS Store for PS+ members. 

I think free next gen upgrade is coming next week.

Standard edition goes down to 749 if you want to wait. Upgrade drops on 18th I think 

People play TLOU online now? Thinking of getting psplus 1 year just for getting the firefly trophy and plat TLoU.

Would anyone here spend 2200 bucks just for completing a plat? Don't play online anymore. Hmm!

Oh well, also getting Red Dead Redemption 2 ultimate for 1709, and RE2 Deluxe for 1200.

Just for completing a Plat. NO

It is worth it otherwise!

23 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

money will be better spent buying RDR2 for 1700 and enjoying that.

You still have money left over, and you can get 1 month PS Plus to grab the plat trophy. Problem solved

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

Just for completing a Plat. NO

It is worth it otherwise!

Ya, hopefully a couple of good titles on ps plus over the next 12 months will make up for it.

5 hours ago, North said:

money will be better spent buying RDR2 for 1700 and enjoying that.

You still have money left over, and you can get 1 month PS Plus to grab the plat trophy. Problem solved

Got RDR2 Ultimate and RE2 Deluxe for a good price, but needed ps plus for double discount bonus on these titles.

And that single trophy has been on the back of my mind for 3-4 years now, can finally get over it, damn you multiplayer achievements!

11 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Standard edition goes down to 749 if you want to wait. Upgrade drops on 18th I think 

Yeah, I'll prolly wait. Not in hurry to play Exodus, yet to start its prequels.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Yeah, I'll prolly wait. Not in hurry to play Exodus, yet to start its prequels.

I just finished 2033 yesterday 

it was obviously dated but good experience for the price & scope of carry over story 

• Like 1