Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

15 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Is Monster Hunter World worth getting, just the base edition, without the expansion? Will be playing solo...

I'd only recommend it with Iceborne expansion. 

Edited by Ethan_Hunt

4 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

I'd only recommend it with Iceborne expansion. 

Guess will wait till Diwali time then, have about 8-10 games to go through anyways, about time i finished tlou2 and Gow n bloodborne n persona 5 n lost legacy before adding more game to the backlog :nerves:

6 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Guess will wait till Diwali time then, have about 8-10 games to go through anyways, about time i finished tlou2 and Gow n bloodborne n persona 5 n lost legacy before adding more game to the backlog :nerves:

LOL! Then yeah, I'd say wrap those up and you can pick this up for a super discounted rate by then (hopefully). It's not like this game is going anywhere. :P 

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

why do u say that?

Way more content, more active player base, better end game, additional move-sets to each weapons, lot of quality of life changes and additions of more free monsters than Base game. That's just my personal recommendation, but you can definitely chose to try out World too. If you are on PS+ with a PS5 then it's a part of the PSN collection, so no harm in trying it out. But Iceborne is where most of the content is at right now. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, z0d007 said:

Is fifa 21 Standard edition @ 839 worth buying now?

Depends on how big of fan you are and by this question I can assume you aren't

I play only Kick Off I got no idea about teams, players or any other thing. So I find absolutely no difference between Fifa 20 and 21

• Like 1

Persona 5 Royal Deluxe Edition is 1599 INR in PS Store.

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0177-CUSA17419_00-PERSONA5RDELUXUE/
Highly recommended game. Currently 100hrs in, although 10hrs of it is me scouring through wiki & calculator cause I'm new to this whole Persona series. Only drawback is this game got a lot ...a huge lot of loading screens, maybe due to the fact it was released for PS3

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk