[GIVEAWAY] Piper's giveaway #4 : ANY Steam GAME!

piper

Giveaway:

Giving away any game on Steam of the winners' choice*

Steam.png

*Please see below for details.

The contest QUESTION :

- Which is your game of forever aka all-time favourite and why?

Cut off time for entries :

- June 27, 2012 - 2PM (Wednesday afternoon.)

Format:

- To be eligible, you must make a post in this thread giving answer to the following question :

- Which is your game of forever aka all-time favourite and why? <-- Basically describe what that game means to you.

- You may use sketches/graphics to illustrate your point(s), this is strongly recommended to make your entry stand out.

- There is no word/character/image limit.

- Your entry post must begin with the words "MY ENTRY" to distinguish it from any other posts you make

- You may edit your entry post maximum upto 2PM of 27th June, 2012. Any entry posts with edit time after that will be disqualified.

- Everyone is invited to rep the entries and provide comments.

- I and Dribbler San will judge based on the following criteria :

* Content of your post

* Other members' comments on your post.

* Rep count

- The decision shall be final so please don't raise any needless issues on the thread. You are welcome to PM me and threaten my games collection, though :P .

- I have requested Dribbler to assist me with judging the winners, his help is much appreciated.

- Entries in this thread may commence immediately.

- Requesting all members to please participate in good spirit, we are all here with good intentions so let's keep it that way.

- Members are encouraged to keep posting regularly in this thread so as to keep it top of the GenChat heap and invite more participation.

The prizes:

First prize : Any game(s) on Steam upto $14.99

Runner-up prize : Any game(s) on Steam upto $4.99

The winners may get in touch with me via PM to discuss about the game they wish to purchase.

I've done my best to coincide this with the upcoming Steam sale to ensure winners get maximum bang for my buck :P

Winners will have upto the last day of Steam summer sale 2012 or 15th July, 2012 (whichever is later) to inform me of their game choices.

Who can Participate:

All IVG members!

Winner:

Announced on Wednesday, 27th June.

MoonStruckHorrors <- 1st place

i_rock098 <- 2nd place

Please note :

- Reps for entries are most welcome!

- Entry has to be made in this thread, no PM's allowed for that purpose.

- Smilies-only post invalid.

- If you have any concerns/clarifications with the rules, please raise it to me via PM ASAP and not after the winner is declared.

- Members who post anything that goes against the good spirit of giving will be reported. I am serious about this, in the light of events during BlueElvis' recent giveaway.

- Flamebait is a strict no-no.

- This giveaway is not sponsored by or in any way related to Valve Corporation or Steam.

- Repping me is allowed and encouraged as well :exoticdance:

MY Entry:

My most favorite game of all time is dota. The obsession started when I was in engineering, me and a couple of friends went to a nearby browsing center to play counter strike and I saw on one screen what looked like warcraft but it looked like a map I had never played before.. i came home did some research and then I was hooked. I played with and against some of the best clans in india, and spent close to 500 hours on it. Then when I came out of engineering and got my first job, I still used to play it till 2 in the night owning noobs on garena with clannies, some of whom still keep in touch via fb. Then career took preference and gradually I stopped playing and got myself a PS3 to play god of war. Dota still holds a special place in my heart because its the first game I loved so much and played online.

PS : if I win, please somehow get me a dota 2 beta key.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

then i will not take part.. best of luck everyone!!

Laey Taz, enni chheti give up karta? Which game were you looking for anyway?

Laey Taz, enni chheti give up karta? Which game were you looking for anyway?

Oye tainu punjabi aandi hai :wOOtjumpy: ..

Not looking for any game its just that i wanted to know if steam works on Mac but as u said only some games so no dont wanna participate and reduce other's chances :bigyellowgrin:

Archived