[GIVEAWAY] Piper's giveaway #4 : ANY Steam GAME!

piper

MY ENTRY

My all time favorite game has to be GTA: San andreas. It was for me the best game on PS2. The game was released in 2004 by Rockstar Games, The game was initially released for the PlayStation 2 platform, over 20 million units were sold.

I spend hundreds and hundreds of hours on that game :wub: . I still remember those dance missions on which i used to get stuck and get pissed off. But everyday i used to wake up and try to complete that mission but failed everyday. And the day i finally completed the mission i remember all my cousins went crazy as we used to sit together and play that game. I still remember my friends used to ask for that save file :giggle: . But after that i completed the game 5-6 times and it was easy B) . All the other mission were challenging and the driving license and pilot license missions were very interesting and were fun to play. As all GTA games, This games life was also its missions. Pics of Some of the missions of the games are in the spoiler below:

0.jpg

44_cargoflight_1118661662.jpg

0.jpg

combine+harvester,+gta+san+andreas.jpeg

mqdefault.jpg

Then the second thing i liked in the game was the flying academies. The best of all was the AT-400 That was one of the best things in Gta:Sa. and Its location was in kinda hidden.

0.jpg

thats where is was found and i used to use the jet pack cheat and get to that location and take out that giant plane and fly it. But it had specific timing at which it was available, I used to wait for that time to come and then rush to the location.

Still get goosebumps when i think of that moment.

Car modification was a totally new thing in Gta:Sa. The nitros, Venyls, Allows and not to forget the Hydraulics. The first thing i used to do whenever i stole a car was to take it the garage and Pimp it up and drive it slowly as in i was in it for real.

16_hood_garage.jpg

This is how it used to look like. It was to just make yourself happy as the car wouldn't last more than 5-10 mins :giggle:

The gym & Saloon were the places i used to visit all the time. Everyday I gave a new look to CJ.

gta-san-andreas-missions-ryder-carl.jpg

. The gym was very cool place and i still remember how his muscles used to pump up in no time and It remained like that for hours lol.

Gym-GTASA-benchpress.jpg

Gym-GTASA-dumbbells.jpg

The last thing i remember about this game is the GANG WARS!!! :bandit: It was really an amazing feature of the game. I used to gang up with 4 people and then fight with the other gang members. The gang members will fire for on whosever you point a gun so it was a great thing. Towards the end of the game there were turf wars and saving ur hood was a tuff ask and they will capture it back if you dont reach their in time and protect it.

image_1205.jpg

I have put all the pics in spoiler so as the post is kept small. And I would like to thank piper for organizing this giveaway. I am only participating in this giveaway cos i saw GTA: San Andreas in the MAC list on Steam website. :wOOtjumpy:

Steam regulars (MSH, Spin, Gramps) are requested to post some good deals they have found at Steam at any point of time. This will be useful info and inspire participants.

I'll start - I bought GTA:Complete (ALL the games including 4+EFLC, for PC+Mac) for $12.49 . And I think it was for around $5 during the last summer sale (Snake bought it then IIRC).

Edit : Posted correct prices and link to discussion - http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6424&view=findpost&p=1313233

I'll start - I bought GTA:Complete (ALL the games including 4+EFLC, for PC+Mac) for $12.49 . And I think it was for around $5 during the last summer sale (Snake bought it then IIRC).

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise: thats a steal.

My Entry

There are many games that won my heart in a long time, but only few of them, i still play.Out of all the games from the old gen games to this gen games, my favorite game has none other then

sonic-the-hedgehog-2.jpg

. Yeah You heard it right, the 1991 released game, Sonic the hedgehog is my all time favourite. It was like 12-13 years from now on i guess, i didnt had a computer with me .We live like whole in a joint family with huge bungalow and cousins and all we live togather so u can say i have my cousins as my neighbour though the houses were in the same compund i can just go to their house with barefoot. So there it was the first computer bought in our family by my one of cousins :) . You know the feeling when you are like6-7 years and some awesome stuff you see, you just cant leave that awesome computer thing, who cares if its yours or not :P you just want your hands get on it :P . So there was the computer so as usual anyday i was just lurking at my cousins home where he was playing Sonic and Hedgehog game, and i would just grab a chair from the other room and would just sit beside his Computer chair constantly staring at the screen,

stock-photo-woman-and-man-staring-with-shock-at-laptop-computer-56680339.jpg

.well i was not a chick though :P, So there were like three game modes one was with sonic alone another was knuckles alone and the third was Sonic and the hedgehog which was a coop type, the one who is hedgehog is just like in a God mode nothing happens once you die, you come back alive.so it was perfect for a 7 year kid like me :P .So few days later my cousin just aked me "Hey you wanna play with me" and i was like what

cuteness_overload_cute_rage_face_meme_sticker-p217429141609630350b2o35_400.jpg

so i wud get to the opposite side where i was sitting to get my hands on WSAD keys.It was awesome fun.So yeah the game has to end its day session so everything got completed for the day, i would go back to my house.Next day i will just peep in his house looking that was he playing the game? and if he was i wud just run there get the dayumn chair

pffftttchh.png

and there again he would ask me if i wanted to play and i wud play. Times like these passed later i even stopped asking him and i would directly go there and gain my hand over the keys

me_gusta_face_text_postcard-p239986862933170582baanr_400.jpg

.But in the end, any game has to end anyhow so did this one, it ended.Dayumn it was exciting and fun though it was all just visual story and no dialogues and stuff, i mean like no interesting 3d game but it was 2d at its best, loved the game still love it. And Guess what, i got my first pc in around 2000, you know what they say history do repeat, this was when i got my pc playing the same game and my younger cousin asked me that can he play mthat literally brought tears in my eyes. lol wiritng this just freshened up my childhood memories

connected to this game (: . Regarding the game all those Sonic fans know already it was one of the best sonic games ever made and i still have that game. i didnt write this whole stuff to just win this prize i just wanted to share my awesome memories with you all (: if i dont win i dont care :P atleast i tried for it. I know i have written a very much less regarding the game :P

Thanks Piper bro for giving the opportunity to share my feelings regarding this game (:

Steam regulars (MSH, Spin, Gramps) are requested to post some good deals they have found at Steam at any point of time. This will be useful info and inspire participants.

Edit : Posted correct prices and link to discussion - http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6424&view=findpost&p=1313233

It was $7.50 IIRC

Nice entries, guys. Is there some fella you are paying to make these coz all look very similar themed.

j/k, good stuff. I like that Sagar used troll faces instead of screenies :good:

Nice entries, guys. Is there some fella you are paying to make these coz all look very similar themed.

I used text-spoiler-text layout because Steam screenshots weren't working with img tags & too many links in the post made it ugly.

<humor>

It became a pattern. I'm proud of myself.

</humor>

My Entry

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves

Hi guys, This is my Entry for the Piper's Contest. First Of all I would like to tell that why i chose this game and why I LOVED IT!

There are many reasons for it. But this game is the best combination of Humor, Drama, Adventrue and action i have seen. There are way too many awesome moments in this game which i remember still now. My Dad loves watching INDIANA JONES and his adventures, and he made me watch his movies and i loved this Indiana Guy. I always wondered if it is possible in Video Games too untill and unless i came across Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves. After Playing this game, I told my dad that like you have got Indiana Jones, I Have got Nathan Drake B) . Then i came across this ADVERTISEMENT and my heart was filled with Joy.

Furthermore, i never have imagined the travel across Himalayas and this game really made me saw the Might Of Himalayas. All The moments were way too much fantastic.

As for people who say that CryEngine IS FTW. Then i would like to say to these people this-

77014.png

Finally A Video Created by me for this EPIC CONTEST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBSce3LZ4oU

Apart From This. I Will dedicate one song to This game completely.

NOTE :- Please Note That Just Replace the word KHWAAB in the Song with Uncharted 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO382H7smnE

Thank You All For Reading My Entry. I Hope you all have enjoyed. :arigato:

Keep The Reps Incoming!

Archived