[GIVEAWAY] Piper's giveaway #4 : ANY Steam GAME!

piper

Going By reps:

1) AMG (10)

2) ME (7) :bigyellowgrin:

3) MSH (5)

But its not about reps :censored:

If it was only on the basis of REPS, i would have asked all my friends over IVG to rep me. It could have easily netted around 30-40 reps. But no, it is against the spirit of the competition i will say.

Rest is dependent over Piper and danny san.

If it was only on the basis of REPS, i would have asked all my friends over IVG to rep me. It could have easily netted around 30-40 reps. But no, it is against the spirit of the competition i will say.

Rest is dependent over Piper and danny san.

Ok

+1 Reps only will be a bullshit competition. Thats why Piper has 3 deciding factor..

The reason why reps/comments are included is to make sure that the final choice is a popular choice (aka democracy) and not just based on whims of the giver :) .

Three days left for entries to be made/edited. Come on folks, the later your entry the more grand you'll have to make it to beat the excellent efforts of participants thus far.

Repped Bluee_Roxx post...two reason for it...Himalayas and Beatuitful Hindi song...Both play very important part in my life and i was really touched by his post.

@blue_rox, your entry really touched me....May the best person entry win but for me you are the winner.

I too felt a certain peace and thank nd for making me feel the himalayas at home. It is really hard to get that feeling until and unless you go there and it also difficult to go there both Financially and physically....but to some extent i did feel like i was experiencing it while playing UC2. That was something not easy to achieve....but nd did it.

I wish your entry all the best and others too!.

And also God bless Piper for always gifting away things. Nice of you. :cheers:

Repped Bluee_Roxx post...two reason for it...Himalayas and Beatuitful Hindi song...Both play very important part in my life and i was really touched by his post.

@blue_rox, your entry really touched me....May the best person entry win but for me you are the winner.

I too felt a certain peace and thank nd for making me feel the himalayas at home. It is really hard to get that feeling until and unless you go there and it also difficult to go there both Financially and physically....but to some extent i did feel like i was experiencing it while playing UC2. That was something not easy to achieve....but nd did it.

I wish your entry all the best and others too!.

And also God bless Piper for always gifting away things. Nice of you. :cheers:

crying+meme.png

y u no write my name correct? :ack:

:hug:

@Piper repped for ur generous giveaway

@Blueelvis_RoXXX 'cause u have ur Nathan Drake like ur dad has his Indiana Jones...moreover...UC2 was one of my most fav. game...even though im a huge Batman fan...i didnt play Arkham City for few months unlike UC2 which i played back to back like 4-5 times after completing the campaign...UC2 is one of the BEST games ever made with good humour, emotion, drama, story & action..

i still laugh when i remember the scene when Schafer is dying & tells Nate,"You were right" & Nate goes, "about Lazarevic?", & Schafer, "Whatever you touch turns to sh*t" :roflroll:

@Piper repped for ur generous giveaway

@Blueelvis_RoXXX 'cause u have ur Nathan Drake like ur dad has his Indiana Jones...moreover...UC2 was one of my most fav. game...even though im a huge Batman fan...i didnt play Arkham City for few months unlike UC2 which i played back to back like 4-5 times after completing the campaign...UC2 is one of the BEST games ever made with good humour, emotion, drama, story & action..

i still laugh when i remember the scene when Schafer is dying & tells Nate,"You were right" & Nate goes, "about Lazarevic?", & Schafer, "Whatever you touch turns to sh*t" :roflroll:

that scene is awesome man.

I even liked the scene when Elena meets chloe and says Hi I Am Elena Fisher, LAST YEAR's MODEL. I was laughing my a*s at that moment and i played that chapter several times to see that scene again and again :P

Archived