PSN Cards..

Pacifier

Hello Guys,

If i try to get some PSN 20$ cards from the US , will someone be interested to buy it? I am returning and some of my friends might as well in future and thought if someone is not able to get their hands on them, it will be of help to them. i can get them for straight converted price. (as im just trying to help..)

let me know if anyone is interested o'wise i'll just get one or two for myself for future use :).. I can only get max 3-4 (don't wanna do more than that.)

Thanks.. let me know soon, i start tuesday.

Anil .. am not looking for the PSN cards but if you are in US now, I may need a favor of you.

One_Piece:_Pirate_Warriors .. Will you be able to get this game for me ?

Yeah sure.... But due to shortage of time, i can only chk in bestbuy / gamestop for that game ... which are close by.. If they are having it , il try to get it. (since it is only one game it shouldn't be a problem). Will call them up and let u know tomorrow..

Btwn.. I am already carrying 35 games (15 i got it when i came here :wallbash: ) and 5 blurays ... :nerves:

ahh .. I doubt you will get a copy of the game in bestbuy/gamestop since the game is only released in Japan so far. :fear:

you may have to spell the japanese name :P kaizoku musou !

ahh .. I doubt you will get a copy of the game in bestbuy/gamestop since the game is only released in Japan so far. :fear:

you may have to spell the japanese name :P kaizoku musou !

man ..... how do you find these games...... :P...

yeah.i dont see them on their site.. But will give it a try..

Is it the below one? it is priced now at 80 + shipping. Is it really that costly? :blink:

http://www.amazon.com/Warriors-Sony-PS3-Japanese-PlayStation-3/dp/B007I7EF4A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341737166&sr=8-2&keywords=one+piece+pirate+warriors

If this is the game and if you are ok with the above price, my friend might come this month or next month. I'll ask him to get it. (but can only confirm later on)

yeah ..thats the one. I have been watching One piece since last 9+ years and iirc this is the first OP game on PS3. Check with your friend and if he is ok to carry the game, PM me his address so that i can order and get it shipped to his place.

no hurry at all .. and thanks a lot :hug:

BTW, what all games did you buy ? any rare ones ?

yeah ..thats the one. I have been watching One piece since last 9+ years and iirc this is the first OP game on PS3. Check with your friend and if he is ok to carry the game, PM me his address so that i can order and get it shipped to his place.

no hurry at all .. and thanks a lot :hug:

BTW, what all games did you buy ? any rare ones ?

npblm.. i will send u details regd him via pm after this week (coz his trip will be finalized).

didn't buy any rare games... just the usual games.. vanquish, rage, ac:r.. and lots of others ..

But i did purchase Christopher Nolan's director's collection :D....

npblm.. i will send u details regd him via pm after this week (coz his trip will be finalized).

didn't buy any rare games... just the usual games.. vanquish, rage, ac:r.. and lots of others ..

But i did purchase Christopher Nolan's director's collection :D....

Just to add, since ur UC3 fan.. i got my hands on UC3 collector's edition in the last min.. for 30$.. :P:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived