Help Earphones

Stevie G

Klipsch S4 Hands down... Apple's are over rated. S3 is also better than this. And I feel that the CX 400 is not that comfortable on the ears. Atleast for me. Ears started to pain after an hour or 2.

Oh and, S4 is not too bassy. Very clear sound reproduction. CX 400 is a bit on the higher bass side.

1. Source of Audio ?

2. Any Amp you are going to use ?

3. Music you will listen Rock/Bollywood/Classical etc ?

4. Bass wh*re ?

1.Iphone

2.No

3.Mostly audiobooks

4.No

I prefer clear audio and noise cancelling over bass

yup... you wanna see photos of mine to see for any damage after 2 yrs? naughty.gif

Ofcoure not

My worry is that even Prashaant has posted in his thread that Klipsch has defects in mfg and the support is rather poor from the distributors.

Ofcoure not

My worry is that even Prashaant has posted in his thread that Klipsch has defects in mfg and the support is rather poor from the distributors.

Hmm maybe i got a good one dunno. But my gf has S3 and no complaints there too.

And did you check some Denon one in the same price range? Can't comment for them, but add them to your shortlist.

Earphones doesn't make a lot of difference when using it on audio books, any good pair earphones would suffice if you only need to audiobooks, make sure whichever you get has high treble since you would be listening to spoken words a JVC Marshmallow or Sound Magic P11 would suffice dont need to spend any more money on it.

We are talking earphones :lol:

You will never realise how good is other unless you try it, its a common phenomena amongst human being and eventually law of diminishing marginal utility will come in place :P

Archived