Battlefield 4 Confirmed, Beta Access Through Medal of Honor: Warfighter Pre-Order Incentive

Battlefield-4-618x346.jpg

Pre-Order Medal of Honor: Warfighter to gain access to Battlefield 4 Beta, reads a banner on EA’s Origin client. Under the Shooter category in the client, the banner appeared earlier today.

You may recall that the first print of the last Medal of Honor game, the “limited edition” as it was dubbed, included tokens for access to the Battlefield 3 beta. Further, since Medal of Honor: Warfighter will have the same incentive for Battlefield 4, the next game in the Battlefield franchise may release next year. It would be far fetched for EA to include beta codes in Warfighter for a game that’s more than one year out.

src: Mp1st

Battlefield 4?? :furious: I was expecting bfbc3 :|

Ah well....i hope at least this moh delivers in terms of mp

Its all the same game no matter which name they give it. Only the SP campaign will be different. Who plays SP in a battlefield game anyway. I haven't finished the BF3 campaign yet :P

WTF even the Indian store price of MoH has been jacked up to 3.7k. It was 1499 or 1299 before.

Not that I was ever gonna buy it of them (would much rather have the physical copy) but this sucks. Esp if it sets a precedent for future games as well.

Its all the same game no matter which name they give it. Only the SP campaign will be different. Who plays SP in a battlefield game anyway. I haven't finished the BF3 campaign yet :P

the sp of the bad company series is way more entertaining than bf3

and at least bfbc2 console ver wasn't as buggy as the bf3 console ver

and wat i liked about bfbc2 was that the maps very well balanced....and in bf3....u kidding me??half the frkin maps are unbalanced <_< ...most of the games are dominated throughout by a single team....i've seen very less balanced games in bf3

the sp of the bad company series is way more entertaining than bf3

and at least bfbc2 console ver wasn't as buggy as the bf3 console ver

and wat i liked about bfbc2 was that the maps very well balanced....and in bf3....u kidding me??half the frkin maps are unbalanced <_< ...most of the games are dominated throughout by a single team....i've seen very less balanced games in bf3

I know all about the issues of Bf3 man. I'm just saying that the name wont matter. Both games are developed by the same guys and they both have the same MP philosophy - realistic combat with vehicles thrown into the mix.

DICE could have named BF3 as BFBC3 and given us a SP campaign with the bad company guys and no one would have been any wiser. The only thing separating both games is their SP campaign.

Archived