Battlefield 4

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF4 for?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it worth getting BF4 or hardline now on ps4. Which one should I get if it's worthy. Also is mp active on any of them on ps4. Or shall I pass now and get BF1 or TF2 later. I have not played any bf game till now. Please suggest

if you can get a pre-owned copy of BF4 at a very cheap price get it so you can get an idea about the basic gameplay mechanics ..Watching YT videos won't do any justice to it..And later you can decide BF1 or TF2 depending on what you like..

But as you know BF1 is based on WW1..so weapons, gameplay mechanics will be different from BF4..Forget Hardline..

Edited by Agent 47
  • Like 1

get premium edition.Silk road map and most of the Last Stand DLC maps are real good.

Silk Road is awful. Zero cover and open barren space.

^ Should have put attack heptrs on the map but dice did not do that. Instead we get open, featureless desert map where the attack jet and scout f**k anything that moves (plus awful cap locations).

^ Should have put attack heptrs on the map but dice did not do that. Instead we get open, featureless desert map where the attack jet and scout f**k anything that moves (plus awful cap locations).

Which reminds me, that map haz no AA... time to get to that choppa!

• Like 1

And you saw those ping on Battlelog i presume..Your actual ping on Asian Server will be above 100..

Yes the 40-50 pings were on Battlelog.. But haven't yet checked the ping in game.. Always forget it since I don't experience any network related issues while playing which would prompt me to check the ping.. The network connectivity is a lot better than BF3..

Yes the 40-50 pings were on Battlelog.. But haven't yet checked the ping in game.. Always forget it since I don't experience any network related issues while playing which would prompt me to check the ping.. The network connectivity is a lot better than BF3..

After CTE, it has become better..

Is anyone else facing lag is last few days on Ps4?

I m on excitel 10mbps plan still cant play it smoothly and die almost every time when face to face a enemy due to lag

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Going to try tonight once the update downloads. 4Mbps but never faced any issues last time I played in February. Let's see.

• 4 weeks later...