Battlefield 4

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF4 for?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Battlefield 4 PC UI Update 03162017

We are pleased to announce that the Battlefield 4 PC User Interface update will start rolling out tomorrow at 0800 UTC/ 1AM PST. With this update, you will be able to launch Battlefield 4 on PC directly from Origin, without having to sign into Battlelog, switch from Battlefield 4 to Battlefield 1 seamlessly (must own both games), review your career page in-game, utilize the in-game server browser, and more.

Please note: The Battlefield 4 PC User Interface Update is a required download. Once the update is downloaded and installed, you can launch Battlefield 4 directly from Origin to utilize the new user interface or, if you prefer, you can launch from Battlelog via web browser and use the previous interface.

While we do not expect any downtime, please note that if you are in-game, you will receive a notification to exit the game and update once the UI Update is deployed.

Update notes will be posted here once the Update is live. Be sure to check back once maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience and see you on the battlefield!

• 2 years later...
32 minutes ago, puns said:

Some 400 odd Rs on PSN. Thinking of picking it up. How are pings and player count in 2019.   

Edit: Oh if not this then Battlefield 1 ? Thoughts on which one to pick up ?

Both the games are different. BF4 is more action with modern setting while BF1 is little slow paced with WW setting. Both have same player active count. You will find matches easily on popular modes/maps.

BF4 most of the active base pretty much sits in Metro. 24/7 active.  Between both, go for BF4. BF1 is good but BFV fixes most of the BF1 issues. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone know what causes the missing ping issue?

basically everyone else has a numerical ping, but i get a - where the ping should be, and get booted off servers because of missing ping.

I tried connecting using my Jio/iPhone, and i was getting some 280ms ping, but no --- like i get usually, so it's not a problem on my PC's end, but rather on router or isp side.

Is there any fix for this?

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Anyone know what causes the missing ping issue?

basically everyone else has a numerical ping, but i get a - where the ping should be, and get booted off servers because of missing ping.

I tried connecting using my Jio/iPhone, and i was getting some 280ms ping, but no --- like i get usually, so it's not a problem on my PC's end, but rather on router or isp side.

Is there any fix for this?

Did you enable DMZ on the router side?

Try doing port forwarding