Should we Have a PC Section In GI...

AtheK

Should we Have a PC Section In GI...  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No way people.

GI is all about consoles and should always remain as one. There are too many PC game forums out there if you need to satiate your hunger.

I vote that this always stays as a console only forum.

what was the last pc game you played

KOTOR 2. And that's because I didn't have a XBOX :notangel:.

cool, i thought you were gonna say wolf 3d or somethin :bigyellowgrin:

let the posts made in the PC gaming thread not count towards your total posts in this forum ... but plz give us a PC gaming section.... :bigyellowgrin:

Agreed...look at the PC games in his signature give him space to talk about them... :roflroll2:

Personally, if the problem is uniqueness of the boards to console gaming primarily, then the simple solution is to make the PC Gaming section, you know, Secondary - and even then it doesn't have to be about just PC Gaming. Unlike Consoles, there's a much larger field for discussion, including the age old Nvidia vs ATi, AMD vs Intel and just even giving general tech support when it comes to fixing problems.

Thus I offer the following solution:

Create a subforum called PC Tech Zone and put it someway waaaay down at the bottom, the main focus of which is technology discussions and news for the PC. In this forum, create a sub-sub forum called PC Gaming. This way the PC gaming section becomes absolutely secondary and hidden out of the way, meaning it wont infringe too much on the Gaming Indian's niche of being primarily a Console forum, while at the same time at least those that DO dabble in both console and PC games at least have someplace to discuss things in a more organized fashion, as opposed to the single cluttered up thread we have right now.

It would free up the General Chatter area a wee bit too, creating less clutter over here as well. :bigyellowgrin:

there are so many avenues for discussing PC games in India....but for discussions regarding consoles/console games, this is the only site in India. And its good it remains that way and not get diluted with the addition of PC section.

there goes my final rant in this thread....all the best to u guys :bigyellowgrin:

Guys, there will be no PC section on GI for the foreseeable future.

While I am a regular PC gamer, have a decent gaming PC setup, and still play PC games (recent purchases include Orange Box and Gears of War), I believe GI's focus on console gaming is its strength. While we arent against PC gaming at all (we even carried the PC version of CoD4 in our IVG Offer), we do believe that there are better sites and forums out there that have experience in catering to the needs of PC gaming discussion. And we also believe (with enough conviction) that there is no better Indian console gaming discussion site out there and we will continue to strive hard to improve ourselves in this niche.

This thread will be closed at midnight tonight.

Archived