The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

Im like 50-53 episodes into DB super and its been so awesome!

Also finished attack on titan season1 .......my god that was epic :majesty: is season 2 over?if yes,time to binge watch that too :D 

and now that i know shippuden is over im also catching up after 1 year.The battle is turning out to be epic....im at episode 347 now

7 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Im like 50-53 episodes into DB super and its been so awesome!

Also finished attack on titan season1 .......my god that was epic :majesty: is season 2 over?if yes,time to binge watch that too :D 

and now that i know shippuden is over im also catching up after 1 year.The battle is turning out to be epic....im at episode 347 now

Yes, season 2 is over and it is so epic. Season 3 will air in 2018 hopefully will complete the rest manga chapters. Also if anyone haven't watched Boku no academia, I recommend to give it a try, a very decent shounen anime.

Edited by Abdulah
  • Like 1

OMG complete episode 63 of DB Super. This is so goddamn good. Miles better than Z. I never thought it would be so good. The humor is so spot on, and gels well with overall tone. Goku, Vegeta, Trunks characters are developed so well. I was so engrossed in watching it that I forgot about GoT episode till 9:30 PM. Had to stop watching to watch GoT lol. Can't wait to watch future episodes.

One of the best moments so far was when Kid Trunks says that if he ever sees Freeza again he will cut him in half, and everyone's reaction to that is priceless :rofl:

There are countless such moments in the show. Time travel and multiverses are also handled really well. Bulma and Vegeta interactions are hilarious :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone please suggest an Anime like DBZ/Super and Naruto? It should have good combat, super powered people with different abilities, a decent story and should not be a drag where camera pans around people's faces or trees or birds for 5 minutes if anything interesting happens (like many episodes in DBZ, Naruto)

6 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Anyone please suggest an Anime like DBZ/Super and Naruto? It should have good combat, super powered people with different abilities, a decent story and should not be a drag where camera pans around people's faces or trees or birds for 5 minutes if anything interesting happens (like many episodes in DBZ, Naruto)

One punch man- MUST watch!

Overlord

My hero academia

Full metal alchemist

• Like 1

Yeah will start with One Punch Man. Looks good. Its on Netflix too.

The others you mentioned also look good. Will check them out, all are on Crunchyroll.

Also anyone in India, can anyone copy paste list of animes available on Crunchyroll?

Use this link from Indian IP: http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime/alpha

13 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Wtf no one mentioned attack on titan....watch that ...its epic

Theres also bleach....lotsa combat in that too

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah I have already watched Attack on Titan. Started One Punch man. I am not liking it. Resumed Naruto. I had left it midway.

even i left naruto shippudden halfway like a year back.....was waiting for them to complete the series.....finished it recently.....was really awesome barring the last 10 episodes-------

want to resume one piece now ,but that anime still hasn't been completed ,dafuq

will probably resume watching db super/cowboy bebop

Edited by kold_war

23 hours ago, Big Boss said:
11 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah I have already watched Attack on Titan. Started One Punch man. I am not liking it. Resumed Naruto. I had left it midway.

Watch Code Geass and Hunter x hunter

Alternative you can just say f**k shonen and watch one of the greatest media to be conceived, aka Berserk. Start with the movies if you do :P

Edited by CM Sunny

• 4 weeks later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread