The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

Yesterday's episodes of Dragonball Super will go down in the history of anime as some of the best ever.

Despite being tired of Goku getting all the push everytime, I still loved it.

If you are even remotely interested in the Dragonball series, but haven't seen super, you owe it to yourself to watch episodes 109 and 110. One of the best fights ever!

:majesty::majesty::majesty:

Just how powerful is Jiren? My goodness! :O

• Like 2

On 10/9/2017 at 8:40 AM, VelivolusDas said:

Yesterday's episodes of Dragonball Super will go down in the history of anime as some of the best ever.

Despite being tired of Goku getting all the push everytime, I still loved it.

If you are even remotely interested in the Dragonball series, but haven't seen super, you owe it to yourself to watch episodes 109 and 110. One of the best fights ever!

:majesty::majesty::majesty:

Reveal hidden contents

Just how powerful is Jiren? My goodness! :O

Oh man that episode was the sh*t! The moment Goku turned on his UI form and charged towards Jiren was hype, especially with the sick soundtrack!

I was reading the IGN analysis and completely agree with it. It's good to see a non saiyan specific transformation after such a long time. This gives a chance to others such as Piccolo , tien,yamcha and krillin to really level up and narrow down the energy gap with goku/vegeta. Frankly , the energy levels had become a joke after cell saga nad almost every other character was sidelined. This UI form gives me hope that focus might now shift to flesh out the storyline of other human/Namek characters.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Persona 5 The Animation new Trailer + Release Date

Anime releases on April 2018.

For those of you who have not played the game, I highly suggest you play it and watch the anime only after you complete it. Persona Animes usually do not show much character relationships and interactions as the games. Story can also be rushed. This is more of a side bonus for fans who have completed the game. Watching first might ruin/spoil the game for you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw Batman Ninja. And it was.... Well... ?

The story was such a let down. Some moments were legendary, like really really good. And some were such a dud.

The art-style is top notch. Nothing even comes close in terms of other (American) superhero animated movies. :majesty: So good.

If there were lesser enemies, it would've been better IMO. And the whole Transformers/moving castle thing. It would've been nice if there was just one, like a final boss, but every villain having one of their own, didn't make sense at all. Like I said, somedud moments in the story, and this was certainly one of them.

BTW, the sane Joker and Harley scene. My oh my! What a brilliant piece of direction in that scene. And the change in art-style, just for that scene, was an amazing touch. :majesty:

If you're a fan, watch it once at least. If not, then you will only miss the God-like art-style if you skip this.

On 2/3/2018 at 2:58 PM, roun90 said:

Persona 5 The Animation new Trailer + Release Date

Anime releases on April 2018.

For those of you who have not played the game, I highly suggest you play it and watch the anime only after you complete it. Persona Animes usually do not show much character relationships and interactions as the games. Story can also be rushed. This is more of a side bonus for fans who have completed the game. Watching first might ruin/spoil the game for you.

im like 60-65 hours into the game right now..what a game! goty worthy

• 1 year later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread