The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

Anime, friend! Anime!

Have them looked up sometime. What you may stumble upon could end up being better than having to watch 190+ episodes of Bleach. Except Gundam Wing, that's just plain awful-sauce.

Y000 KeezNah can u Recommend me Nice Anime ..i wann Watch :huh:

Edited by GamerZ-Cloud Strife

Y000 KeezNah can u Recommend me Nice Anime ..i wann Watch dance.gif

Depends what you like, really. If you're into stuff like Bleach/Naruto, I highly recommend the uncensored episodes of One Piece. Otherwise, off the top of my head: Read or Die (OVA first, then TV series), Gurren Laggan (Pierce the heavens!), G-Gundam (My fist is burning red!), and Ninja Scroll (Movie and TV series). There's a lot of action-oriented crapola and it doesn't have to be the newest in order to spark your interests.

If you want to download Gurren Lagann then search for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, you'll find it by that name. Also its only 27 episodes.

Uh... Same thing, dude. There is only but ONE Gurren Lagann. Spin on!

I don't recommend Claymore because of the cop-out ending. Manga is better, but I wish it didn't take a year for each chapter to come out.

And only watch Code Geass if you don't mind having your suspension of disbelief broken every 5 minutes or so. Also: fan-service! Lots of it! Oh my!~

Wtf Lucky Star is so stupid , first 20 minutes all they did is talk about how they eat different food -.-

Currently Watching : Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho,Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(again), Ruroi Kenshin

Someone tell me some more, tried Vision of Escaflowne but didnt like the first ep so left it..

Edited by Grimmjow

Wtf Lucky Star is so stupid , first 20 minutes all they did is talk about how they eat different food -.-

Lucky Star is one of those "love it or hate it" kind of things. Compared to most Slice-of-Life series, it's rather slow in the beginning and very much grounded in Japanese day-to-day life styles which is why you might not fall into the show's intended audience. The only reason I bothered watching was because of Konata's otaku antics and her Japanese VA Aya Hirano.

Some other noteworthy Slice-of-Life series: Azumanga Daioh, Genshiken and Minami-Ke.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread