The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

13 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

How are you guys watching Attack on Titan? I thought this was on NF.

crunchyroll + VPN is the legal route but damn that's too expensive for my blood, especially for a  weekly show.

Tomorrow's episode is gonna be so lit!

In other news,  thanks to my curiosity, I watched oreimo......well I think i need to bleach my eyes

Edited by Aloy
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Aloy said:

In other news,  thanks to my curiosity, I watched oreimo......well I think i need to bleach my eyes

Haven't watched it but its famous lol. bleach your eyes out buddy

2 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

High Seas then

Honestly do it. Season 4 is just insane so far. 

~Episode 9 raw is out, waiting for subbed version now. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Not the biggest demon slayer fan, but its cool ^^

In other news: Loved AoT Ep9! This show only gets better.

Same here regarding Demon Slayer. The game looks visually awesome though.

As for the new AoT episode, sh*t was lit.  AoT has already became a classic and the ride isn't even over yet.

7 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Watched half of Demon Slayer till now. That Zanitsu guy is so annoying. I dont know whether its a volume mixing issue becaue everytime he SCREECHES i have to turn down the volume to 1/10.

lol He is indeed annoying, the simping is too strong with him

7 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Watched 3 episodes of Assassination Classroom. I liked the premise and episode 1 but episode 2 and 3 were really boring. Story doesn't seem to be going anywhere. 

Does it get better it or do I drop it? 

Give it a chance. Assassination Classroom is essentially a series where a teacher guides the students along life. It has tons of small moments where students are introduced, where they do stupid things and all other such stuff. But it helps build the character and endear them to you. By the end, you will feel really attached to those characters. It also has tons of suspense episoides and action episodes as well. Give it a chance. At least till the 1st season (It's not that long).

On another note, I think it's time to give the Attack on Titan Manga a break. The cliffhangers at the end of chapters, with the painful almost 1 month wait should be declared a crime on the scale of murder. Hope they finish the manga soon, so people are able to see the conclusion and end this game of cliff hangers.

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

On another note, I think it's time to give the Attack on Titan Manga a break. The cliffhangers at the end of chapters, with the painful almost 1 month wait should be declared a crime on the scale of murder. Hope they finish the manga soon, so people are able to see the conclusion and end this game of cliff hangers.

Oh yeah Chapter 137 came out a couple days ago. There will be two more chapters, comes out the 9th of the month. Chapter 139 is gonna be the final chapter, on April 9th.

I ain't reading the manga, I'm happy watching all this unfold on the screen. 

Watched 3 episodes of Assassination Classroom. I liked the premise and episode 1 but episode 2 and 3 were really boring. Story doesn't seem to be going anywhere. 

Better drop it.

don't drop it, but don't Blame me if you really dig it :cry:

11 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Give it some more time IMO. It starts out slow but by the end it ended up as one of my favourites.

8 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Give it some more time IMO. It starts out slow but by the end it ended up as one of my favourites.

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

Give it a chance. Assassination Classroom is essentially a series where a teacher guides the students along life. It has tons of small moments where students are introduced, where they do stupid things and all other such stuff. But it helps build the character and endear them to you. By the end, you will feel really attached to those characters. It also has tons of suspense episoides and action episodes as well. Give it a chance. At least till the 1st season (It's not that long).

OK I'll stick with it! 

21 hours ago, Aloy said:

New episodes of AoT and ReZero. Let's go:wOOtjumpy:

Also started watching Darling in the Franxx. Surprisingly enjoying it. Feels like a parody of Evangelion which itself is something.

It IS an Eva parody, but the show became famous for Zero Two :rofl:

And AoT comes out on Sunday bro.......

22 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

So when is AOT ending?

There are 16 eps, ending on 27th March if I calculated right. But thats not enough to cover all the content, so the whole world is wondering if we're gonna get a Part 2 or if its gonna be a movie.

Banger ep as always.

17 hours ago, Aloy said:

To be honest zero two seems like waifu material, I like crazy chicks lol

Lol then she's right up your alley. The world exploded when the show was airing back in '18, every weeb on the planet likes her lmao.

• Haha 1

Finished watching Darling in the Franxx. Not gonna lie, the ending made me teary. Happy endings are..well happy but can be boring. Bittersweet endings leave a longer lasting impression. Enjoyed it more than Evangelion because Shinji is too annoying.

Also done with the new episode of AoT. Still going strong. The show can literally go in any direction from here, so I hope the ending's crazy.