The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

With regard to current season of Attack on Titan.

My friend and I walk everyday for an hour or so, and discuss gaming, anime, football etc. Anyway he's read the AoT manga, while I'm anime-only.

I always try to predict/big-brain things and I have guessed a fair few reveals in the past. I made another guess today, but turns out the guess is on-point accurate, and my friend thinks I read it off somewhere.

Unfortunately, it was a complete guess and he got so hyper he f**king confirmed the whole thing, so idk if its a spoiler. Idk who or why or how, but 

Plus, I have another theory now but my friend won't listen cuz he thinks I read it somewhere but I'm just guessing. Won't mention what it is but its guessable if you've been watching carefully. 

On 2/10/2021 at 5:04 PM, roun90 said:

Got these (will be watching them with my fiancee later, to induce a love of anime in her). Some more will come later

1) Kimi Ni Na Wa (Your Name)

stDLed0.jpg  AncGR71.jpg  eFqlrQk.jpg

N2VYeVG.jpg?1

KvAgAJ0.jpg

I always like to show this video after watching the movie to explain the timeline but also it explains parts of japanese traditions and how that affects the story.

So Mizuhara lost to Kaguya for the award of best girl at the Crunchyroll awards. 

033.jpg
Haha yes didn't expect that one. I mean, I love Kazuya but Chizuru was overwhelming best girl of the year.

Fantastic episodes from Jujutsu Kaisen, Quintessential Quintuplets, Horimiya, Attack on Titan. Loving the shows this season, and Horimiya is an absolute favourite for me now!!

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

All caught up with Jujutsu Kaisen. Love the vibe of the show and the MC.  All the characters are fun and interesting, fights are cool. The only criticism I could give it is the curses, cursed energy, soul etc concepts feel very vague and sometimes it feels like they're just making things up as they go. Would like it to be more defined. Overall a good watch, recommended. Special shout out to the ED which is one of my fav ED's of all time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aloy said:

^^ That ED is the sole reason I'm willing to give the show a shot. BTW where did you watch it? Is it even available anywhere legally?

I guess its okay to share this since its not legally available here:

Spoiler

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

I guess its okay to share this since its not legally available here:

Hide contents

Telegram groups :D  Install Telegram, then google for "Jututsu Kaisen telegram" and you'll get a group that shares direct video files. You can do this for any anime btw.  It's so much better than opening ad-plastered cancerous streaming sites or torrent sites.

Its still piracy bro

On 2/26/2021 at 7:20 PM, Aloy said:

^^ That ED is the sole reason I'm willing to give the show a shot. BTW where did you watch it? Is it even available anywhere legally?

It's unfortunate they've replaced it :(

• Sad 1