The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

MHA manga right now is just crazy!! I hope they animate it very soon

Also One Punch Man. Man-oh-man. Can't wait for the new season of the anime. It's just mind-blowing. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions. I really hope they give the new OPM Season to UFOTable. They are needed to do justice to the coming season. I think the entire  anime fanbase (Entire internet even) is going to be royally pissed off if they mess up the new season, especially animation-wise.

54 minutes ago, roun90 said:

MHA manga right now is just crazy!! I hope they animate it very soon

Also One Punch Man. Man-oh-man. Can't wait for the new season of the anime. It's just mind-blowing. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions. I really hope they give the new OPM Season to UFOTable. They are needed to do justice to the coming season. I think the entire  anime fanbase (Entire internet even) is going to be royally pissed off if they mess up the new season, especially animation-wise.

Not JC Staff for the 3rd season. The 2nd season was really lazy in terms of animation. Give it to Madhouse again. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2022 at 9:27 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

The new saga of bleach is now streaming on Netflix. Saw one episode. Was awesome for me :D

Completed the season. Damn, bleach back from the dead and its better than the original one.

Cant wait for the next season!

11 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Is the MHA season over? Anyone saw it? How was it? I stopped after 3eps.

Duuuude. For me, it's one of the best seasons ever. Non-stop action. An imminent threat from the villains. Decent twists and turns.

Every week, I wait for it to be Saturday so I can watch the latest episode.

The season is not over yet, I think. 14 episodes in. I am about to watch the 14th episode now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Attack on titan is so stupid, they made S04 in 3 parts, 3rd part is divided into 2 halves and we have to wait 6 more months for the 2nd half of the 3rd part :loco::rofl:

Btw, there’s only a single episode representing 1st half of 3rd part of S04 right?

On 3/5/2023 at 9:08 AM, 0verlord said:

Attack on titan is so stupid, they made S04 in 3 parts, 3rd part is divided into 2 halves and we have to wait 6 more months for the 2nd half of the 3rd part :loco::rofl:

Btw, there’s only a single episode representing 1st half of 3rd part of S04 right?

that is correct. 1 hour special.

we will get one more in fall. but i've heard there are 6-6.5 chapters left to adapt from the manga, so I'm not sure how they will do it in 1 more hour. 

maybe we will get more. 

regardless, that 1 hour episode was absolutely amazing. top tier animation and soundtrack, 0 complaints. 

1 hour ago, North said:

regardless, that 1 hour episode was absolutely amazing. top tier animation and soundtrack, 0 complaints. 

True. When i was watching i was wondering how they managed this kind of movie quality. Then it made sense lol. 

20 hours ago, North said:

but i've heard there are 6-6.5 chapters left to adapt from the manga, so I'm not sure how they will do it in 1 more hour. 

maybe we will get more. 

It would be interesting to see if at all the anime will have changes in the ending compared to the manga, since manga ending is underwhelming 

• 2 weeks later...