Attempted burglary at my native place.

godspeed4476

Few mins back a couple of guys tried to break in at our house in my native place. Luckily we have 7 dogs and were alerted about their misadventure in time. 3 of us went out to the small wilderness behind our bungalow, uncle spotted movement called out, and they made a run for I. Hr fired 3 rounds and I threw an axe, both of us missed. All this took place few mins back in pitch black darkness. Am fkin pumped, a real fukin adventure after decades.

Few mins back a couple of guys tried to break in at our house in my native place. Luckily we have 7 dogs and were alerted about their misadventure in time. 3 of us went out to the small wilderness behind our bungalow, uncle spotted movement called out, and they made a run for I. Hr fired 3 rounds and I threw an axe, both of us missed. All this took place few mins back in pitch black darkness. Am fkin pumped, a real fukin adventure after decades.

I can't find an expression after reading the last line ! :P

what if the axe had beheaded one of them

I don't even know why I threw the axe, they were quite far.

Btw the cops are here and they say it might be a case of leopard entering the house as there have been a few sightings. But my cousin heard a loud thud and I saw with my own eyes a human cloth/person.

The axe thing reminded me of this

Anwyay, Im glad you guys are safe. Im assuming due to the fact that you had a gun and an axe at easy reach, it must obviously be a fairly common or dangerous thing at your native place. You should probably be on the watchout for a few days in the future. Take care mate.

You have seven dogs... Guns... N ran at the guys with an axe...

What.the.fack.

7 'desi' dogs and 1 German Shepard at native place. In total 8. I did not run towards them, I threw an axe.

Robbery or dacoity is not a common thing here. There are 3 guns in our native place but all of us came to the spot as soon as we heard the dogs barking and cousin shouting, I went for whatever was closest to me coz I thought my cousin is in danger.

Archived