kindle fire hd

Kr1pt1k

I would ask you to wait out till Windows Surface RT comes. It is just a matter of few days before the entire specs get revealed. I am also waiting to get a tablet. If you are going for Kindle make note of that you cannot install external storage to it.

Also check out TOSHIBA AT300 btw :)

^^ @ $199, i think i will be satisfied with 16gb of space. well, even i am surely waiting for surface rt. but if in the mean time if any fellow member can get me a kindle fire hd from U.S., then will definitely buy it.

and the toshiba one is quite expensive. wouldn't you prefer ipad over that? whats your opinion on it.

also can i use kindle fire services or device functions completely in India. also read we can run android on kindle, if any one has information regarding it, then kindly share.

I would anyday recommend ipad 2 wifi only 16GB over any sub-200 usd tablet. It's great for reading, and for other stuff obviously. From what I know all you need is kindle app to sync your purchased books with any device.

One can still find used/in warranty/ mint condition ipad 2 16GB wifi only below 18K.

Archived