Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Karooo

ok, cool, can i control pawn actions, i am only able to issue the 3 standard commands - i was thinking i would have control like in the dragon age games but that is not the case.

i am unable to make them do a particular task, like my strider pawn instead of standing back and firing arrows she gets upclose and personal too often and dying in the process!!

Ran into a troll in the dungeon - it gets excited when it sees females ---- all of a sudden i was reminded of Berserk manga and what those rat monsters do to the women in that story - my Arisen is a female :samui:

luckily it did not turn out that way!

I used to play as 4 female squad. :P first time I faced troll its so aggressive I thought this game is crazy tough. But later I read that troll gets more aggressive when it sees females.

You can't control pawns like in dragon age. But in the inns you can set behaviors for them. Like for strider you can set her to stay in long range and attack.

I played this game for couple of hours. It's just decent in every aspect. Decent combat, decent exploration (that is if you don't mind walking for long), decent story, decent reward..everything is just decent. Nothing really shines or fails.

Oh, and, playing as a MAGE was a bad idea.

It's one of those games I (you) like to play on some rainy weekend.

^^

Fast traveling requires the use of a Ferrystone and must be carried by the player. Simply select the Ferrystone from the player's inventory screen and a map with possible travel locations will appear. Only locations that have either a placed Portcrystal or a Permanent Portcrystal are viable fast travel locations.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived