Indie games - and legal downloads

Bulovski

^^ Haha... if you are gonna wait till it gets out of Alpha, you'll probably wait a long long time. The game is excellent and they keep adding new things and tweaking old ones in every alpha though.

Wow... I didn't know it was $30. Yeah, that's definitely too expensive. Was it cheaper before or something? Coz I'm pretty sure my bro wouldn't have bought the game for $30 :scratchchin:

Edit: Or maybe a humble bundle or something :fear:

Edit: Never mind. Maybe he got it off this humble bundle. $20 for a bunch of introversion games.

^^ :giggle: Exactly. More than a year in Alpha and no release date specified yet I think.

Steam sale probably.

Playing The Swapper right now. Good game! Perfect for brain tickling puzzles. Gorgeous art too.

I'm guessing he got it off a humble bundle.

I've been really interested in The Swapper for a while. I might buy it if it in the summer Steam sale or something. Too many other games to play now.

Haha... yeah. Every shape waiting in the station is the destination that that passenger wants to go to. It's pretty interesting.

Also, apparently the Circle stations are most common, followed by the Triangle stations and then Square. Here's an outdated (but still useful) guide that gives you a better idea of how the game works. :)

Pretty fun game once you get the basics. What's your high score? Mine is 202. Couldn't imagine getting to 1000.

Steam sale probably.

Playing The Swapper right now. Good game! Perfect for brain tickling puzzles. Gorgeous art too.

I so want to play The Swapper. It just doesn't work on Windows 8.

Pretty fun game once you get the basics. What's your high score? Mine is 202. Couldn't imagine getting to 1000.

I so want to play The Swapper. It just doesn't work on Windows 8.

I think I went up to around 650-700 in Alpha8. I was struggling to get past 550 in Alpha 6 and 7 though.

After a certain point, you kinda have to redo most of your lines just to make sure your stations don't clog up.

Pause the game every time you need to make any changes. It makes it much easier. I usually pause immediately after a new station is presented, add/change tracks and then resume.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived