The Giveaway Thread

mittu

So, who won? 

Well, I'm not eligible but the most awesome demo I saw was of TLOU - Part 2. It makes me pine for the game. Sheesh. The gameplay looks so dead on that I hope more people adopt the game mechanics. Also, I heard the demo of the show was behind closed doors and was of Cyberpunk 2077.

• 1 year later...

Posting again. For giveaway is this steel book for the game Prey(steelbook only, game is not included). This is still sealed.

EfXHMgp.jpg

- Make a post about your favorite video game level.(Please ensure there are no spoilers)

- Winner will be selected using random.org. 

- Any member can participate.

- Will take care of the shipping cost too.

- Will select the winner coming wednesday.(I hope IVG continues to work till then ?)

@GunnerY2J  @abhinit90  @adity  let me know if you guys are still in.(You can post again too, if you want) 

• Like 4

Posting again. For giveaway is this steel book for the game Prey(steelbook only, game is not included). This is still sealed.

EfXHMgp.jpg

- Make a post about your favorite video game level.(Please ensure there are no spoilers)
- Will select the winner coming wednesday.(I hope IVG continues to work till then [emoji14])

[mention=21544]GunnerY2J[/mention]  [mention=1606]abhinit90[/mention]  [mention=15675]adity[/mention]  let me know if you guys are still in.(You can post again too, if you want) 

I'm still in. Thanks again for remembering it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

In.

Favorite video game levels

God of war 1 has the best level design in the entire saga where two levels stand out among others and nothing has come close to them. 

The Pandora's temple where we circle the whole thing for hours solving individual puzzles and platforming and finally all pieces come together as we ray a path out of it.

In the same game the desert sirens, where we have to roam around the windy desert and sense them through their song which grows stronger as we get near them : EPIC

Edited by GunnerY2J

1 hour ago, Bauji said:

EfXHMgp.jpg

Celeste - Essentially the entire game has amazing levels, but if i need to pick out one then it will be Chapter 5.

2 hours ago, Bauji said:

EfXHMgp.jpg

Still have a slot ? 

My favorite level story : Chapter 3 of Season 1 of Life is Strange. Played it recently and it blew my mind.

5 hours ago, Bauji said:

EfXHMgp.jpg

- Will select the winner coming wednesday.(I hope IVG continues to work till then ?)

@GunnerY2J  @abhinit90  @adity  let me know if you guys are still in.(You can post again too, if you want) 

Thats one sweet steel book. I am in.

Fav. Level: Very Hard to choose but will  give it to Resident Evil 4 Village opening Fight. Tension, Action, strategy, Atmosphere all in the opening level.

• Like 1

EfXHMgp.jpg

- Will select the winner coming wednesday.(I hope IVG continues to work till then [emoji14])

[mention=21544]GunnerY2J[/mention]  [mention=1606]abhinit90[/mention]  [mention=15675]adity[/mention]  let me know if you guys are still in.(You can post again too, if you want) 

Awesome giveaway btw.. The best one for me was the under water mission of GTA V.

Sent from my COL-AL10 using Tapatalk