The Giveaway Thread

mittu

15 minutes ago, SpyVision said:

There is a giveaway on Instagram too ?? Sweet set up, what is that thing on top and is that LED lights behind ?

Btw last day today for the entry guys, Hurry up if you didn't submit yet

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

There is a giveaway on Instagram too ?? Sweet set up, what is that thing on top and is that LED lights behind ?

Btw last day today for the entry guys, Hurry up if you didn't submit yet

Haha, shameless plug. :dance: 

Thanks man, those are Nanoleaf Light Panels and behind the TV I have put 3 meters of Philips Hue Lightstrips (they have very vibrant colours).

3 minutes ago, SpyVision said:

Thanks man, those are Nanoleaf Light Panels and behind the TV I have put 3 meters of Philips Hue Lightstrips (they have very vibrant colours).

Raapchik setup bhai (since you're also from Mumbai) :exoticdance:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Link to philips hue? And have you attached them to the tv or the wall?

46 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Raapchik setup bhai (since you're also from Mumbai) :exoticdance:

Haha, Cheers!

45 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Link to philips hue? And have you attached them to the tv or the wall?

I bought it pre-covid time for around 4900₹ for the base 2 meter + 2400₹ for the 1 meter extension. The current price is inflated as is everything else right now, prime sellers are charging 6k. Try your luck offline, btw there is a newer version which has Bluetooth and easier extension access. I’d suggest you try and get that. Xiaomi Yeelight I also have which was way cheaper like 2.5k (Amazon) + 500 for extension (AliExpress). But I think that’s been banned here and they stopped importing it, Amazon’s Cloudtail seller use to have it listed. It’s quite good but Philips is superior. Try looking for some generic lightstrips controlled by remote if you on a budget. Plus point about Philips Hue is I can buy (in the future) the Philip Hue HDMI sync box, what it does is it’s a hdmi pass through which syncs the lights behind the TV to what’s going on tv. There are cheaper alternatives and DIY’s, look it up. It’s quite interesting involving Rasberry Pi box etc. 

And it’s attached behind the tv. Stuck to it. And now there’s a lightstrip by Philips Hue made especially for TV’s. Hue Gradient Lightstrip check this. Unfortunately half of this stuff isn’t and may not come to India due to BIS. Pretty sure xiaomi Yeelight got banned because of BIS rejection.

57 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I was just looking at that, Damn expensive but yeah 16 million colors and all :P 

Yeah very expensive for lightstrips. But I’m into RGB and aesthetics hehe.

38 minutes ago, abhi90 said:
59 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I was just looking at that, Damn expensive but yeah 16 million colors and all emoji14.png 

Maybe it's cheaper locally? All of the sellers are third party and might have jacked up the MRP (or an import)

Try searching online for “Philips hue lounge” they’re  mostly located in Croma malls where they have a small setup demonstrating and selling these products. Although at MRP,  can always bargain a bit. Better to buy officially because of warranty.

thanks for doing the giveaway @HundredProofSam

Here is my entry. Posting an image for the first time, hopefully it shows up. 

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/XKon53l"  ><a href="//imgur.com/a/XKon53l">Soultrader92 IVG entry</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/XKon53l