The Giveaway Thread

mittu

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

4+ a week ? Lol. Such customers are already ordering despite high charges. Doesn't make business sense

They need to entice people who don't order much. Even if such people use the same order rate, they'll lose less money with them. 

OTOH, the prolific ones will order more with free delivery, so more commissions. 

f**k, launch it for all Zomato. You need those profits for next quarter reports.  :P

Reel them in once, bill them for eternity.

Once they are all hooked up then many avenues open up.

13 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

4+ a week ? Lol. Such customers are already ordering despite high charges. Doesn't make business sense. 

I think they are playing the long game. Invite only label creates hype and that "exclusive" feel. Once they test out the business model, they will scale it to include their actual target audience. That's what I feel.

5 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

Yeah, I order about once in a week or two weeks and mostly opt out of the places which charge surge fee or distance fee. We should be their target audience for such schemes to encourage us in ordering more from them. 

But if you order once every two weeks, that is 24 orders a year, assuming 50 bucks per delivery then that will be 1200 bucks.

Not a great value proposition paying up 700 at once and customers know that.

So you first get the avid customers hooked up, drive up the volumes which equalises the margin suppression and then you bring in the leftover audience. So margins go up again.

Do it the other way and investors will just look at how margins have deteriorated for good.

Now by this time the remainder of the customer base are already feeling being left out or having missed out on a great deal, especially because the "limited" edition Plus members must be driving the word of mouth.

And this time you easily get these customers on the sub.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OnlyConsultant said:

Since talks of Pro are going on, why do you prefer zomato to swiggy?

I like swiggy because they offer free delivery with their super program, also much better bank offers..

Pro only for offline dining otherwise Swiggy for delivery. But with Swiggy it's always 70/30 whether my the driver will take off with my order or not then call be saying that he met an accident.

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

img-4109-jpg.111305

GIVING AWAY THIS WATCH.

I no longer use it condition is ok ok and no rubber strap (The thing that holds the band after the tuck in) youll have to use rubber band or something. Else all good.

To enter just state your favourite game and you enter. Will declare winner on sunday.

Great giveaway, these are for tracking running etc, right ?

Been keeping mobile in hand to track which is stupid.

Favorite game : Dark souls.

Favorite game : Horizon Zero Dawn

23 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

img-4109-jpg.111305

GIVING AWAY THIS WATCH.

I no longer use it condition is ok ok and no rubber strap (The thing that holds the band after the tuck in) youll have to use rubber band or something. Else all good.

To enter just state your favourite game and you enter. Will declare winner on sunday.

Nice : Had the honour band 4 and it was gr8, very accurate and handy and I was just looking at this one during release but didn't buy it cause it was like 2 - 3 months aft buying the honor band 4.

Honor band 4 broke about 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn
Grammar error! Typo!

12 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

img-4109-jpg.111305

GIVING AWAY THIS WATCH.

nice 

Witcher 3 

12 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

img-4109-jpg.111305

GIVING AWAY THIS WATCH.

nice 

Witcher 3