The Giveaway Thread

mittu

On 10/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Days Gone Giveaway

I have a copy of Days Gone Steelbook Edition that I’ve held onto for a while. A certain website offered me 100 rupees for it because I didn’t include the art book and slipcase so f**k them (it’s a whole story and I don’t want to spoil this thread). I’d much rather this game go to someone who wants it.

It’s currently on its way back to me from their office but I’ll give this away to whoever wants it (just the game disc, I think I’ll keep the Steelbook). All you need to do is pay for shipping. So if you or anyone here in IVG hasn’t played this underrated gem, tag them below. 

Game: Days Gone (disc only)

Shipping: to be borne by winner

I’ll keep this open for a week and use a randomiser to select the winner

Good Giveaway bro :) Best of luck too all participants 

• Like 2

On 10/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Days Gone Giveaway

I have a copy of Days Gone Steelbook Edition that I’ve held onto for a while. A certain website offered me 100 rupees for it because I didn’t include the art book and slipcase so f**k them (it’s a whole story and I don’t want to spoil this thread). I’d much rather this game go to someone who wants it.

It’s currently on its way back to me from their office but I’ll give this away to whoever wants it (just the game disc, I think I’ll keep the Steelbook). All you need to do is pay for shipping. So if you or anyone here in IVG hasn’t played this underrated gem, tag them below. 

Game: Days Gone (disc only)

Shipping: to be borne by winner

I’ll keep this open for a week and use a randomiser to select the winner

Participants

@Root
@l33tmaniac
@Felix the cat
@RAFAN
@Agent 47
@BoRa28

Winner

@Root

eyAyVzG.png

Congrats man! 

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Big Bash Boom, PS VR Worlds and TLOU Remastered

Since I own a digital PS5 now so these games are just lying there so I thought of giving them away in Christmas spirit. If anyone is interested, I'm giving them away for a nominal price of 0 rupees :P. I'm located in Bangalore so you can either do a local pickup or arrange them to be picked up by any of your friends.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 3:33 PM, ZooZoo said:

Big Bash Boom, PS VR Worlds and TLOU Remastered

Since I own a digital PS5 now so these games are just lying there so I thought of giving them away in Christmas spirit. If anyone is interested, I'm giving them away for a nominal price of 0 rupees :P. I'm located in Bangalore so you can either do a local pickup or arrange them to be picked up by any of your friends.

Lol this post was struck in Limbo.. got posted today here.. 

• 4 months later...

Giving this away, Sold it to @MegaMavlast month but he is unable to use it. He will do the shipping. Let me know who needs it.. you must have a samsung 3D TV as mentioned on this thread to make use of it..

a4uYYsI.jpg

UPDATE - Given Away elsewhere -_-

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Sad 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:23 PM, Assassins Creed said:

I doubt this will have much demand as most of them use smart TVs these days.. 

Take it if you want it.. DM your address.. 

I would like to hv it if it is still available. Mostly because of personal development reason. :D

Opps: Sorry just saw that it is Jan post :blink: 

Edited by getbiks
Oops