The Giveaway Thread

mittu

@Sagar : Grow a pair and put up KZ2 for giveaway here. This is not a thread where we can "demand" certain types of items or give comments on existing stuff put up for giving.

Ungrateful little runt... :kisstogether:

@Sagar : Grow a pair and put up KZ2 for giveaway here. This is not a thread where we can "demand" certain types of items or give comments on existing stuff put up for giving.

Ungrateful little runt... :kisstogether:

:rofl:

im sorry if i look rude man :| i read my sentences and i feel i acted rudely. im sorry :P

on the case for kz2, i actually giving it away but its on another forum... as his forum is new i'll be giving it there :| so for IVG i'll search off something :hug:

Alright... I've got 17 PMs for 9 keys. So how do we go about this? We'll do a 12 BG, or is there any better option. The main reason I don't want to give it to the person who PMed me first is, I feel tis unfair that someone didnt see IVG at that point of time, and misses out. Please ideas...

DISCLAIMER: The key which i took worked. Only after that I started this. If a key does not work, please do not flame me!

Alright... I've got 17 PMs for 9 keys. So how do we go about this? We'll do a 12 BG, or is there any better option. The main reason I don't want to give it to the person who PMed me first is, I feel tis unfair that someone didnt see IVG at that point of time, and misses out. Please ideas...

DISCLAIMER: The key which i took worked. Only after that I started this. If a key does not work, please do not flame me!

Number each PM from 1-17..use random.org and generate 9 lucky numbers..

From those 9, generate 4 times for PRO keys..rest standard.

:cheers: