Sign in to follow this  
mittu

The Giveaway Thread

Posting again. For giveaway is this steel book for the game Prey(steelbook only, game is not included). This is still sealed.

EfXHMgp.jpg

- Make a post about your favorite video game level.(Please ensure there are no spoilers)
- Winner will be selected using random.org. 
- Any member can participate.
- Will take care of the shipping cost too.
- Will select the winner coming wednesday.(I hope IVG continues to work till then )

[mention=21544]GunnerY2J[/mention]  [mention=1606]abhinit90[/mention]  [mention=15675]adity[/mention]  let me know if you guys are still in.(You can post again too, if you want) 

Awesome giveaway btw.. The best one for me was the under water mission of GTA V.

Sent from my COL-AL10 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bauji said:

Winner : #5. @eddy4823 pm me your address :) 

Done.

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

Congrats @eddy4823. You are on a roll man

Seriously man. Can't believe. 1st Cyberpunk, Yakuza 0 and Plague Tale Innocence and now this.

• Like 1

I have a steam code for Payday 2 Ultimate Heist Edition. Don't play online much, so willing to give it away to someone who's interested. First person to DM me will receive it :)

:cheers:

• Like 1

I have a bunch of used third party controllers 5-6 (Wii U, Gamecube, Wii). The Wii U ones are average at best. If anyone is interested they can pick up for free or pay for shipping at actuals and have them.

• Like 1