Don Bradman Cricket 14 (old)

KnackChap

which platform would you buy this game for?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Developer: Big Ant studios
Publisher: TBA
Release: 2013
Platforms: PS3/PC/Xbox 360

Big Ant have been working on a cricket game for over 2 years now and with the release of their last game, Rugby league live 2, they're in full production of this title. expected release 2013, so if all goes well we'll get 2 cricket games next year.

here's the first screenshot

A5PTWHNCAAAr8JE.jpg

The founder of the studio posts of planet cricket.net and he's been giving out tons of details about their new game.
http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/big-ant-cricket/big-ant-cricket-q-thread-81757.html

some info wrt to the career mode

In Career mode, position on the ladder/group, finals, style of play etc.. will determine the crowd - it won't be always packed - this means $$ earned at the gate, sponsors and TV ratings so it does effect the management side of things. Play boring Cricket and no one will turn up and you will be in a spiral not being able to afford good players and traininng staff.

They started working on it loong time back..

This game is made for Move..There was thread about it in News and Discussions

yeah. from what they're saying, this game was their pet project and they're self funding it. it took time because they're taking the money they made from the other games and putting into it. now they're confident about it and it'll probably be their next release.

move is not implemented yet, they are saying unless sony helps them out (cash?) move might not make it.

yeah. from what they're saying, this game was their pet project and they're self funding it. it took time because they're taking the money they made from the other games and putting into it. now they're confident about it and it'll probably be their next release.

move is not implemented yet, they are saying unless sony helps them out (cash?) move might not make it.

Forget Move..I just hope they deliver on gameplay..The CEO seemed very passionate making this game..

I hope it sells and i also hope , most PC gamers in India will actually buy this and not pirate it..

the game has a player editor, custom team and kit maker and you can share them online.

Sharing teams online is a good feature..In IC2010 , i created all the IPL teams , renamed each player from all test countries..

I wanted to share those teams here , but there was no option to do so..

This will fail big time..Looking from screen shot aspect, it looks very low budget.

Promising to be the best and most fun Cricket game ever to grace a console, the game shall include all nations of the world cup and all current formats including Fifty-overs, Test matches, and 20-20.

also, I don't see any valid reason for developing Cricket game which is sold only in India and 2-3% rest of the world.

If anybody wants to develop new cricket game, it should be EA or Codemasters with better graphics.

also, I don't see any valid reason for developing Cricket game which is sold only in India and 2-3% rest of the world.

If anybody wants to develop new cricket game, it should be EA or Codemasters with better graphics.

:lol:

What are you speaking ??U say there's no reason to develop a cricket game..

Next sentence u say EA n Codemasters must develop cricket games..

BTW When Ashes and IC2010 released for more than 2 weeks , it was top selling game in UK..

Archived