[GIVEAWAY] Piper's giveaway #5 : A BluRay boxset!

piper

Giveaway:

Giving away the Bourne Trilogy BluRay boxset on account of the festive season. Keep the festive spirits flowing!

img20121020201134.jpg

*Please see below for details.

Format:

- There will be two rounds, both being elimination.

- The members who squeeze in through Round 1 are eligible for participation in Round 2.

- At end of Round 2, one winner will be selected.

===== Round 1 details =====

- An 11BG will be held

- Those who post the answer to Question 1 between 11:00pm to 11:01 pm on 31st Oct, 2012 will proceed to round 2.

- Question 1 : "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

- The list of Round 1 winners will be put up after 11:01pm.

- As it is a subjective question, I will decide what the correct answers are :bigyellowgrin: .

===== Round 2 details =====

- The members selected after Round 1 are eligible.

- Entries can start after 3pm, 2nd November, 2012 (Friday).

- Both of the following two questions need to be answered :

1. "Which is your favourite movie and why?"

2. "Favourite scene from the movie and why?" .

- You can use either of the following formats as entry :

1. Max of 2 images + 250 words max. Images should not have ANY text.

2. Max of 5 images + 50 words max. Images can contain a little text (5 words per image) so use that well to highlight your point.

- Entry post must have the words "My Entry : " at the beginning.

- Do not utilise your signature to add to your entry. Only the post will be considered.

- The "why?" part is the real question so make sure you focus on that. Especially those using images.

Text - You can use different fonts/colors for the text. Images of text = images so just type the text.

Images - No GIFs/SWFs, only static images. You are not allowed to mention the name of the movie in any of the images.

Entries to be submitted by Sunday, 4th Nov, 12:00pm (AFTERNOON). Entries will be judged that same evening.

- Requesting all members to please participate in good spirit, we are all here with good intentions so let's keep it that way.

- Members are encouraged to keep posting regularly in this thread so as to keep it top of the GenChat heap and invite more participation.

The prize:

A boxset of the Bourne trilogy on BluRay (region free).

Who can Participate:

All IVG members with more than 100 posts <- Not counting GenChat posts.

Winner:

To be announced

Please note :

- Entries have to be made in this thread, no PM's allowed for that purpose.

- Smilies-only post invalid.

- If you have any concerns/clarifications with the rules, please raise it to me via PM ASAP and not after the winner is declared.

- Members who post anything that goes against the good spirit of giving will be reported.

- Flamebait is a strict no-no.

- This giveaway is not sponsored by or in any way related to Universal Pictures.

- Repping me is allowed and encouraged as well :exoticdance:

So how does thing actually works :|

I mean the answer. i still didnt get it :|

You have until 11pm tomorrow to figure out an answer to the question. Spend some time and post again in case you still have doubts :P .

repped you piper.

alam bhai till when can we answer the question of round 1? when is the round 1?

Round 1 will last one minute : from 11:00pm to 11:01pm IST on 31/Oct/2012 (Wednesday night).

It seems me and Piper share the same title.

If so, then cool.

Guys, thanks for the good words and reps. Remember, keep this thread on top of the heap so that max folks participate.

Oh, and hope you guys are satisfied with the prize this time around as well :notangel: .

Why'd you make another thread bro? when the Giveaway thread is there?

Coz in that thread only first come first serve is allowed. See my older threads to get an idea of how well folks participate.

Archived