[GIVEAWAY] Piper's giveaway #5 : A BluRay boxset!

piper

@All : Some fab entries, Bieber pic is super lolz.

Everybody who has posted an entry goes through to round 2, including Joe Cool (what the hey, just one fellow who missed so we can take him through). Everybody EXCEPT Sagarjalvi, for now.

@Sagarjalvi : Your entry is incomplete, you have until 11:30pm to complete the phrase, it ends midway at present.

Thanks man, appreciate it..I forgot to press add reply at 23:00, my bad..

A woodchuck is indeed vegetarian but it doesn't chuck wood. it only eats small plants and sometimes insects also, they feed on agricultural crop when required. But If you consider the plant's stem is made up of "WOOD" then definitely it chucks wood. Now as for counting, woodchucks cannot count so you will need a human being which can count and only him can measure the amount of so called "WOOD" chucked. So in the end we will need a human to count the "WOOD" chucked by the WOODCHUCK

:fear:

A woodchuck is indeed vegetarian but it doesn't chuck wood. it only eats small plants and sometimes insects also, they feed on agricultural crop when required. But If you consider the plant's stem is made up of "WOOD" then definitely it chucks wood. Now as for counting, woodchucks cannot count so you will need a human being which can count and only him can measure the amount of so called "WOOD" chucked. So in the end we will need a human to count the "WOOD" chucked by the WOODCHUCK

that entry is mine u beech :rant:

SEEMS LEGIT :rofl:

wtf :clapping:

Meri Hannah ko bolne ki himmat :rant:

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

But if a woodchuck could chuck wood then wouldn't it be prudent for him to sell the wood that he can so easily chuck as that will help feed his birdiyafriend, tabhi dono kushal mangal honge aur jab tak lakdi nahi hogi to bistar kaise banayenge wood. Therefore I urge the woodchuck to reconsider his stand and see what he would like to do from the talent that has been so graciously passed from the heavens and not waste it in mindless pursuits. As it is wood is in high deman, so inspite of selling it our special woodchucker could also act as one of the following two things:

1) Wood quality checker, if he breaks his beak while trying to chuck some wood then :good: wood pass

2) Act as the official Wood taste expert and he can boast of tasting over 500 delectable woods finely selected from all the corners of the world and he can do all that he wanted with the fame.

In short if he could chuck wood then a world of wood-full possibilities will open in front of him and he and his dhanno can manao jungle mein mangal

Therefore, infinity beyond

Now give me my Hannah back.

P.S: I know I'm not eligible, but hey "why should boys have all the fun" :chair:

@Sagarjalvi : You have edited your post at 11:31pm. I had asked you to do by 11:30pm :threatenlumber:

Do you still want to participate? There may be a way for you yet...

Round 1 winners :

Sagar

BlueElvis_Roxx

i_rock098

boltonfan

Rosh

Raven

Taz

Mr. Freak

Evil Ryu

Joe Cool

Still awaiting Mr. Jalvi's response...

So, these 10 peeps need to battle it out in round 2. I need from you guys what method you want should be used for deciding winner amongst you : another 12BG, creative entries, question answers, essay, poem, whatever. Give your ideas here, debate, support, and by Friday we should come up with something you all agree upon. And we can close it off on Friday itself (or weekend, depending on the Round 2 method chosen).

If you can decide among yourselves the winner that also I would be okay with. But realistically, just discuss here what method you want

Suggestion: A trivia quiz and then use random.org to pick up the lucky winner.['course whoever gives the right answer will be counted.]

OR

Use itstoohard, create creative picture or trivia quiz.

Give 24 hours to solve it.

Archived