• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/30/2017 at 3:33 PM, Vip3r said:

Guts_is_Berserk and or Vip3rvilbak

Fifa17, Destiny, Paladins, Last Of Us & UC4

Are you getting FIFA 18? 82adHuN.png

On topic:

My PSN ID: itsFIGJAM

Games: anything but fps/fast paced shooting. Not really into Call of Duty and stuff at the moment. Still learning how to aim properly. 

More into sport/racing (non-sim), co-op games. Chill sessions. Disregard KD, acquire fun. ?

32 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Joe get Injustice 2 if you want a fun fighting game.

Was about to ask some suggestion for a fighting game. Torn between Injustice 2 / TEKKEN 7 / WWE. me8hEBG.png

Played Injustice: Gods Among Us on PC. It was fun, but somehow we gave up after few hours (after trying all characters and stages) and logged in only once a week or two for local co-op. Not really good with combos either. Button spam. o1yedpQ.png 

TEKKEN 7 - have it on PC, but don't really like or know the characters well. 

WWE - shite but always having fun while playing. Didn't play 2K17. Really bad? 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Don't get 2K17. Not worth it unless it's $20 or so with all DLC.
Injustice 2 is like Overwatch of fighting games. It's extremely polished, has fantastic story and the loot and leveling up system is so addictive. I have played over 100 hours easily and would have played more had I not bought Switch.
The multiverses are very addictive. And dressing up superheroes with new costumes etc never gets old.

Online is lag free. Though you will get destroyed easily lol.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 0:38 PM, Joe Cool said:

Are you getting FIFA 18? 82adHuN.png

On topic:

My PSN ID: itsFIGJAM

Games: anything but fps/fast paced shooting. Not really into Call of Duty and stuff at the moment. Still learning how to aim properly. 

More into sport/racing (non-sim), co-op games. Chill sessions. Disregard KD, acquire fun. ?

me and my friend are confirmed day 1

15 minutes ago, Vip3r said:

me and my friend are confirmed day 1

NICE! Sylarzv is getting it as well. Archit will probably pick it up too.

Should be a good season this time. HZwGoOm.png

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

NICE! Sylarzv is getting it as well. Archit will probably pick it up too.

Should be a good season this time. HZwGoOm.png

Looking forward to improving my hand by playing with the regulars here. I got for PC last time scene was sad

7 minutes ago, Vip3r said:

Looking forward to improving my hand by playing with the regulars here. I got for PC last time scene was sad

I'll be playing mostly daily, at least an hour or two. So surely can catch up and improve. I'm planning to set up regular tournaments / long seasons.

Been playing FIFA on PC for a very long time, but FIFA 17 didn't fill my quench. Good game but small community when compared. This often resulted in playing against same person multiple times. tkFP6H0.png

On top of that, FUT got tedious. So stopped that. Prefer seasons / friendly 1v1 and co-op seasons now.

• 5 months later...