The PSN ID thread

rad2689

Just got my PS3 (160gb) and 1 game - KZ2..... so that's the only thing I'm playing.

id is "grajasekar"

for now thats the only game u need, and thats the game every GI member is playing on PSN.

Edited by Saha

yes, nice game and I'm trying to finish the Single Player campaign first before I get started with online play (downloading lots of demos in the background you see :scratchchin: ) ....

ill be getting MGS4 in a month or so and uncharted and infamous... after that I'll hold out for GOW3, Uncharted 2 and maybe Modern Warfare 2 (that's a big maybe)

PS: Is there a thread for people like me who download game demos from PSN to pass the time till they get a new game? Perhaps a thread that suggest what the best game demos to download are?

Edited by grajasekar

• 2 weeks later...
Most of the PSN id's on this thread rejected the friend request. What is the point of this thread if people don't want to get added?

Am looking for anyone selling Tom Clancy's HAWX.

do send me a friend request .. cos i believe u haven't...

and sagalime i've added u too. thank you for the request.

Most of the PSN id's on this thread rejected the friend request. What is the point of this thread if people don't want to get added?

Am looking for anyone selling Tom Clancy's HAWX.

don't mis-understand bro... thr is a limit to 100 friends (i think) one can have on PSN n most of the ppl here already have number done n dusted... in fact need to keep deleting inactive peeps to add new one's....

so rather than adding every1 in the list i suggest u find some1 who is playing the same games u r playing n u start by adding those ppl n also by posting in the relevant online threads for those games

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey add me my psn id is darkk747 level 9 2 platinums

darkk if u mention the games u usually play online, guys playing those games will add u to their friend list ^^ like the other guys did up there... :D

• 2 weeks later...