**The Food Thread**

arjun

• 3 weeks later...

Akira, have you ever cooked Chicken liver before? If so, do you have some pointers for it? Just saw chicken liver in a store for the first time in USA(I earlier thought they didn't sell these in USA).

I haven't personally cooked it (Can't cook meat at home) but I've eaten it in curries.

It is very creamy, so maybe try breading/flouring and frying it? I feel the creamy nature would be nicely complemented when fried.

Or if you want to go for a more indian route, it is always good in a curry. Saute it, make a curry, a nice and spicy one.

Another way to go about it would be to make a Pate out of it and spread on toasted bread or crackers.

Google is your friend, explore and see what new recipes you can come across. And post the results here!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

abnyone does barbecue at home...can you guys help me how to use this. I bought one quite some time back...but never used it.

http://www.amazon.in/Prestige-PPBB-02-Coal-Barbeque-Grill/dp/B00935MH54/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418798870&sr=8-1&keywords=coal+barbeque+grill

I plan to cook Paneer tikka.

I guess one kg of coal will be enough ?? and what else?? how do i burn the coal properly>??

• 2 months later...

Anyone else facing issues placing order at dominos. The website is painfully slow, the app won't go beyond 0%, and they are not picking up the phone :bounce: .

After 28 minutes (no kidding), managed to place an order through their website. I have a feeling there is no pizza for me today...

Anyone else facing issues placing order at dominos. The website is painfully slow, the app won't go beyond 0%, and they are not picking up the phone :bounce: .

After 28 minutes (no kidding), managed to place an order through their website. I have a feeling there is no pizza for me today...

Yup, same here. Usual BOGO story. I have given up & ordering Chinese instead :P

• 6 months later...