Jump to content

**The Food Thread**


arjun
 Share

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I can make time on the weekends. Upto the others if they are free or not.

Ok who all are interested then?

Preferably 23rd weekend as alekh is available then!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Introvert here :D, we could meet up at a gaming lounge like smaaash B)

 

On 4/11/2022 at 6:27 PM, Felix the cat said:

As an introvert,nervous.

But yeah im in

 

 

tum dono apna introvuction doge? :scratchchin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Can't join on Saturday if this is on. Sunday is also looking dicey. FIL not well. 

:chair:

 

with cases rising not sure if next week can happen but I'm fine with anything

 

Batao @KunjanPSD@niks_flashbullet @him2anshu@Felix the cat

I'm in for SMAASH etc!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

:chair:

 

with cases rising not sure if next week can happen but I'm fine with anything

 

Batao @KunjanPSD@niks_flashbullet @him2anshu@Felix the cat

I'm in for SMAASH etc!

Cases are rising in Ghaziabad & my society has reported new cases too so I would rather wait for a couple of weeks. :nerves:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Cases are rising in Ghaziabad & my society has reported new cases too so I would rather wait for a couple of weeks. :nerves:

Lol, what if there is a wave in next couple of weeks.

Just kidding though.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, abhi90 said:

:chair:

 

with cases rising not sure if next week can happen but I'm fine with anything

 

Batao @KunjanPSD@niks_flashbullet @him2anshu@Felix the cat

I'm in for SMAASH etc!

Let's just wait till @Bird Bird Bird can join too. And whenever that happens we'll check the Corona situation.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Lol, what if there is a wave in next couple of weeks.

Just kidding though.

The way people have ditched their mask I wouldn't be surprised. 👀

 

15 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Let's just wait till @Bird Bird Bird can join too. And whenever that happens we'll check the Corona situation.

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...