They are upping the light level from activities and engrams:
-Blues will go to 365
- legendaries to 385
- Heroic strikes to 385
- level 320 strikes to 365

400 light gear will be available from:
- Trials
- exotic engrams
-crucible end game drops (I assume Shaxx bounty as well as this is a nightfall tier reward)
-nightfall
- Hard raid
- Iron banner
- Skeleton key chests
- Archon's forge – ghosts and artifacts will now drop (no mention of class items increase in light but I imagine they will still be light level appropriate)

Faction package ghost drop rate improved, Eris morn package artifact drop rate improved.

No mention of faction package gear going up in level at all which is interesting.

All activities are staying the same light level except nightfall which is getting bumped up to 380 light.

• 2 months later...

Thinking of buying the collection edition of destiny from sale. Want i want to know is, does all the expansions are included in the disc or is it digital? Because the disc region on the sale is oceania and my account is indian.

And does anybody still play this game and purchased the collection edition.? Please reply fast cause the offer price will end in an hour.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thinking of buying the collection edition of destiny from sale. Want i want to know is, does all the expansions are included in the disc or is it digital? Because the disc region on the sale is oceania and my account is indian.

And does anybody still play this game and purchased the collection edition.? Please reply fast cause the offer price will end in an hour.

Go for it. The disc contains only the game and all the dlcs have to be downloaded.

EDIT : Not too sure about dlcs being able to be played on your Indian account since the disc is Oceania. So hope someone else that is sure about this replies before the offer ends

Go for it. The disc contains only the game and all the dlcs have to be downloaded.

EDIT : Not too sure about dlcs being able to be played on your Indian account since the disc is Oceania. So hope someone else that is sure about this replies before the offer ends

Thanks man. I can live with the downloading, no matter how much time it takes but don't want to create another psn account just for redeeming DLC.

Anybody wants to play destiny expansion story missions co op ?

Plz add me on ps4 - dm391993

Done with all the missions, but wouldn't mind helping you out with the story missions or any activities, if you want. Hmu on psn id sledgehammer404 if you need any help

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived