Destiny: The Taken King

PS Fan

I expect people to hack PVE stuff to unlock best guns nd all. Look what happened with Division on PC .

Wait, did that happen?! Never really heard about hacks working that way in division. Only used to see people running some multiplayer skill hacks in darkzone

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a hack where people were able to buy high end weapons without spending any In game money?

And people running around in DZ in God mode with unlimited ammo was a huge problem on PC at launch. I don't know if they fixed it or not. I bought it for PS4 just to avoid hackers.

Like I said, game has had frequent updates, balance changes and patches. In 200 hours I have never run into a hacker in The Division on the PC.

Back to Destiny though, Bungie is an accomplished developer and obviously they would have a plan in place. Every game like this is plagued with issues at launch and yes there might be incidents of hacking etc. That doesn't mean the game will remain a hacker plagued wasteland for the entirety of it's life. There are hundreds of online games out there - from MMOs, to multiplayer shooters to PvE-centric stuff like Diablo, and guess what... most of them work fine. PC does not equal "hacking".

Like I said, game has had frequent updates, balance changes and patches. In 200 hours I have never run into a hacker in The Division on the PC.

Back to Destiny though, Bungie is an accomplished developer and obviously they would have a plan in place. Every game like this is plagued with issues at launch and yes there might be incidents of hacking etc. That doesn't mean the game will remain a hacker plagued wasteland for the entirety of it's life. There are hundreds of online games out there - from MMOs, to multiplayer shooters to PvE-centric stuff like Diablo, and guess what... most of them work fine. PC does not equal "hacking".

Even if there's a hacker, Bungie will bring up a livestream where they will show us what they'll do to the hacker and one of bungie's devs would play the hacker in that livestream

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I don't understand why some has this weird mentality and has their own ethos about the Multiplayer structure on PC. If you're playing a MP game on PC there will be 3 out of 5 hackers in the group you joined? :lol:

It's easier to hack on PC compared to consoles and therefore the numbers but I don't think it means there are no hackers on consoles or MP is unplayable on PC. I believe each company has it's own way of dealing with these hackers and as for the legit players have quite different ways to track and report them to the devs.

GTA Online is full of hackers on PC . Most of them are assholes running in God mode. That's the only thing they can do lol.

Almost every game can be hacked on PC and Destiny will also get hacked. Likh kar lelo abhi :P

GTA Online is full of hackers on PC . Most of them are assholes running in God mode. That's the only thing they can do lol.

Almost every game can be hacked on PC and Destiny will also get hacked. Likh kar lelo abhi :P

Every game can be hacked and every hacker gets detected by XX system and gets banned. Tune kabhi AAA MP khela bhi hai PC par? Please GTA mat bolna. :lol: Battlefield series, Titanfall series, Company of Heroes Series, etc, etc...sab mein ban hote hai bahut. Game start hote hi ban ho jate hai hacker...agar koi nahi hota toh report kar de...fir ban ho jata hai.

Even if it's gonna come to pc, I guess we're better off playing it with a controller since there are a lot of controls, unlike a normal fps. Will be interesting to see how this pans out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What logic is this?

Every game can be hacked and every hacker gets detected by XX system and gets banned. Tune kabhi AAA MP khela bhi hai PC par? Please GTA mat bolna. :lol: Battlefield series, Titanfall series, Company of Heroes Series, etc, etc...sab mein ban hote hai bahut. Game start hote hi ban ho jate hai hacker...agar koi nahi hota toh report kar de...fir ban ho jata hai.

Bahut kheley hai Mp games PC par from CS to Titanfall, sab. I just don't stick with one game for too long as my first person competitive multiplayer skills are not great :P

And GTA Online is not AAA? Matlab jo tujhey pasand Wohi hai AAA hai? Lol

Gta online has close to 10m active players which is more than your BF1 and TF

Bahut kheley hai Mp games PC par from CS to Titanfall, sab. I just don't stick with one game for too long as my first person competitive multiplayer skills are not great :P

And GTA Online is not AAA? Matlab jo tujhey pasand Wohi hai AAA hai? Lol

Gta online has close to 10m active players which is more than your BF1 and TF

Abe...GTA is AAA SP game. Tu GTA leta hai toh sp ke liye ya mp ke liye? Ab agar tu Bf1 lega toh mp ke liye ya sp ke liye..?

Destiny's entire control scheme is built around a controller and it works really well, it's probably the best shooter on the console speaking purely from a gameplay/control perspective. Aiming isn't the only thing that's important in the game, mobility, use of powers etc. plays a huge role. So I kind of see where he's coming from. Of course KB+Mouse controls will overall be superior but I can imagine anyone who has hundreds of hours in Destiny wouldn't feel comfortable with anything else.

Destiny's entire control scheme is built around a controller and it works really well, it's probably the best shooter on the console speaking purely from a gameplay/control perspective. Aiming isn't the only thing that's important in the game, mobility, use of powers etc. plays a huge role. So I kind of see where he's coming from. Of course KB+Mouse controls will overall be superior but I can imagine anyone who has hundreds of hours in Destiny wouldn't feel comfortable with anything else.

That is because the original was shipped only on consoles.

Saying that using a controller is easier without even having it available on PC is factually incorrect and keyboard + mouse can be customised appropriately if they give us the settings.

I would not be surprised if Destiny 2 plays out and has to be balanced radically differently on the two platforms like OverWatch. Watching myself play and even some YouTube uploads from share factory I can see the difference in fluidity and speed of reaction times.

I didn't say it's easier, I said regular players migrating from consoles may need time to adjust.

Overwatch is a good comparison. The games have similar mechanics.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Was supposed to be "how this pans out for ME" since its gonna be a whole new thing if it's on a keyboard, like when using the supercharged ability and shadestep ability. So, interested to see how it goes in pvp

And I'm not new to fps on pc. I've been a pc player since a long time and yet, I think this one's gonna be somewhat a new experience

Archived