[Guide] Download PS3 files on PC and then transfer back!

Mizanurification

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HELP!!!!

now today i cant get to access internet on ps3 with proxy on but without i can use internet on ps3 this happened today never happened before

it happens sometimes.. restart your computer and PS3, reset router and then do the Network config on PS3 again.. should work!

Additional information : If you have PSN Plus, you can download patches in the background as well (it is a workaround, just Google it). Ofc you can't go online in that game, but better than not being able to do anything during patching.

Hello friend ,

i am not able to install >net framework on my lappy with windows 8 Pro, 64bit, getting error"failed to resources from resources file, please check your setup " , what should i do, tried googling the issue but no luck

Worked like a charm for me. So here's the thing. Say I buy a game from PSN and do the proxy, save a copy on my PC, transfer it to the PS3 and one day delete the game itself. Suppose one fine day I felt like replaying the entire thing. Will the game in my purchase history still be on PSN's servers so that I can re-download, pause and replace the file with the one on my PC?

Hello friends ,

i am not able to install >net framework on my lappy with windows 8 Pro, 64bit, getting error"failed to resources from resources file, please check your setup " , what should i do, tried googling the issue but no luck

Any body

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

So finally found another program to replace this f**king arse program.

Mizu please see to this program also. I am using this program to do the job and it has got many other features as well. The previous CF35B's program failed to start at all for me since yesterday and was giving me JIT Debugging errors.

Guys try it and you will be amazed.

Also this program does not require that badass .NET FRAMEWORK 1.1 and works on 3.5 so no problems :D

Here is the download link - http://www.quickshare.co.za/files/zboc6rm0/PS3Prox35.zip.html

Link to the Manual on how to operate - http://www.quickshare.co.za/files/r4txxhzh/PS3ProxHelp.pdf.html

^ that's the reason proxy is used! :doh: to extend life of the ps3.

Prevention of file corruption/playing offline while the updates are being downloaded on the PC/faster speed are secondary.

To answer your question-Yes.

Why do you guys use such an archaic program. I don't use a PC for downloads now cuz I have superfast net but when I used to use it, I used PSN DM. It works automagically mostly and you don't need to do any replace files and stuff. It will download the files and once dl'ed will automatically push them to PS3 locally..

Why do you guys use such an archaic program. I don't use a PC for downloads now cuz I have superfast net but when I used to use it, I used PSN DM. It works automagically mostly and you don't need to do any replace files and stuff. It will download the files and once dl'ed will automatically push them to PS3 locally..

Can you share the link? thanks

Archived