The Humble THQ Bundle

kemosabe

What is that giftable code option? Is it like the whole bundle will be selected as a gift when redeemed through steam or I can still choose which one to gift and which one to keep for myself?

From the info page, it seems like they will send a URL link to the gifted email. On thatURL, you can find one key for all other games , one key for saints row 3 and download links for soundtracks.

So I don't think there is any way to get some games and gift others, apart from saints row 3. Also, it mentions keys are to be used for same account, and you don't get extra giftable copies of games you already own.

At last purchased for 6$,Can't donate more..This is my first bundle since my visa card don't work and had to use dads master card.. :exoticdance: split 50% for THQ,25% charity,25% humble inc..

THQ :majesty::majesty:

EA and ubisoft :ranting::ranting:

Feeling like an angel :hypocrite:

A heads up to all: DO NOT USE GOOGLE PAYMENTS WITH HUMBLE BUNDLE PL0X!! Excuse the caps, but I got charged 900 bucks for buying a 2$ humble bundle android 3. have been using amazon payments since then, with no problems.

EDIT: Holy sh*t! Metro 2033 looks DAMN good! Dunno how I missed this so far!

The Bundle keys finally turned up in my gmail after following up. Good job, Humble Bundle Team. And THQ's stocks rose 40% yest so there's always hope.

Anyone here who wants the bundle but is unable to purchase, I can gift mine. Just say the word.

Archived