Siren: Blood Curse

ayush12ice

• 2 weeks later...
thats so lame :O

Exactly ! i don't understand that when ps3 does not have a Blu-ray writer in it, why would i want to download games :wallbash: . In the end, one day i'll have to delete a game and then its gone forever. No collection, no playing it as a reminder of old times later. Such an awesomely stupid concept. Atleast they should have this thing that once you have bought it, you can re-download it any number of times. I don't know if that exists or not, but this game is looking so good and the demo was cool too, it is better than Silent Hill 5 I guess, and I want to buy it but not from the store. i would want something I can keep with me and still play when I get old maybe :mellow:

Get the demo from the jap store guys ! it rocks ! the mood is awesome, Wish the guys making Silent hill5 could get inspired from it!

^^^ i have seen the video of this game's demo playthrough.. this game really rocks and is really wat a horror game is supposed to be. i have played Forbidden Siren on PS2 and i consider it to be the scariest game i ever played. i seriously hope that BluRay version comes out and this game is given the importance it deserves because very few ppl can/will play through downloaded content via PSN.. this concept is a :P

Archived