Siren: Blood Curse

ayush12ice

i downloaded it couldnt play it cos of the meet will check it tmrw...i had hopes but our statement above has put me in doubts about this game now...

^^ ya by the look of it seems like that....I think PSN version will be in US where they will sell it as episodes and in Japan they are releasing it in Blu ray.

I was looking forward to buy this game but Vik comments have put me a little of the track will play the demo today and wait for reviews before ordering one.

^^ ya by the look of it seems like that....I think PSN version will be in US where they will sell it as episodes and in Japan they are releasing it in Blu ray.

I was looking forward to buy this game but Vik comments have put me a little of the track will play the demo today and wait for reviews before ordering one.

don't listen to MT :P this game is designed to look creepy thats why graphics may look poopy :)

@Athek: The demo may not be enough to give you a full taste of the game. It plays likde RE4 with an over the shoulder kind of third person perspective. But the situations and activity in the demo is very sparse. You can complete the demo in less then 10 minutes.

i m gonna get this game from PA for sure. :jumpy:

^^ ok Just finished playing the demo... its a small demo and gets over pretty quickly....Dont know if these japanese they are zombies or actual humans cos they run real fast....if you are trying to run away from them before you realise they are onto you...six axis is used effectively...Graphics are decent...notihng that scared me atleast....

So i dont think we can make an opinion on the demo alone...but imho looks decent....and should be given a try.

^^ ok Just finished playing the demo... its a small demo and gets over pretty quickly....Dont know if these japanese they are zombies or actual humans cos they run real fast....if you are trying to run away from them before you realise they are onto you...six axis is used effectively...Graphics are decent...notihng that scared me atleast....

So i dont think we can make an opinion on the demo alone...but imho looks decent....and should be given a try.

they r neither zombies nor humans, they r Shibito :( .. imo, the game seems fantastic.. the environment is pretty scary and i guess its gonna be like Forbidden Siren of PS2 so jack keep ur eyes on this one. i ll definitely get it from PA. living in Asia still has some advantages cos the US will only have this game on PSN :P

Archived