Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

playstation

People are saying this is best looking game on 360.

Also, 4 GB 360 owners can't play this game unless they have internal HDD. Stupid game checks for internal HDD to install mandatory game data, and unless internal HDD is there, it doesn't progress. A day 1 patch is needed.

Finished in 1 hour 40 minutes. The ending was all sorts of dark. And weird. Tons of unlockables though. From recordings to side missions, lots!

lol I finished within an hour+.. playing stealth first.. and in 35 mins+ playing run and gun :P

Couple of Side missions unlocked.. Also the AI in the main mission at one point seemed dumb. .I ran past with a body on my shoulder past 2 guards and they didn't even notice.. :rofl:

Kojima very greedy beedy .. this shud have been put like a demo on the store..

Edited by TheDribbler

Is it worth buying for 1200Rs ?

If one is only a die hard mgs fan...

With side missions one can play for bit longer.. The main mission ply through will though end in a jiffy..

Also I think the gfx are on ps3/x360 level...i don't see any of ooh kinda gfx on nex gen.. My personal thoughts..

Edited by TheDribbler

Yeah, the screens I saw for ps3 were also too good, especially the ones which showed daytime. Fox Engine really rocks for ps360. I think, I will just buy it for my ps3 and save money for infamous. Was anyways going to buy Peace Walker, so that will come free as a bonus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im sorry but i dont get the konami hate for this one. kojima clearly said that he would love to have a pilot episode style introduction for his next game and this came even before the game was announced. there are 2-3 hours digital/indie games and dlc that sell around 15-20$ on PSN/XBLA/steam and no one's ever complained about it.

this is a AAA experience and provides good solid 8-10 hours of gameplay if you do the extra ops, goes for 20$ and get you peace walker HD for free (which itself costs 15$). the only greedy part here is konami being an a*s and pricing the next gen and current gen versions differently.