Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

playstation

Now waiting for ....A Hideo Kojima Game... B)

If you guys don't see me on forums from sept 1st ....don't worry about it...I have some missions to complete......WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...only 18 days to go...

Good Choice to ditch the ps3 version . 750ti is a good GPU and can handle most games @ 1080p with acceptable frame rate .

Ye card zyaada din nahi tikega...

Chup be kamina.....tera jaisa mera kam nahi hai...aaj rath ko customer mila....ek raat sogaya ..kal subhe money transfer hogaya.......itna hi afford kar sakta tha maine apne khoon pasina wala kaam se..:P

Good Choice to ditch the ps3 version . 750ti is a good GPU and can handle most games @ 1080p with acceptable frame rate .

Thanks...arey itna cheap mil reha hai PC version kaun lega..

Btw playing Ground zero for the first time...cant tell you guys how much hyped I am....but guys i have kept resolution full rest most medium and few high...is there anyway to tell the framerate i am getting?? without having those apps to download which slows your pc down?

Btw playing Ground zero for the first time...cant tell you guys how much hyped I am....but guys i have kept resolution full rest most medium and few high...is there anyway to tell the framerate i am getting?? without having those apps to download which slows your pc down?

Steam has an option to enable fps counter in settings..you can turn that on and check..

You can't make direct comparison..Console versions are much better optimized than PC version.

That said GTX 750ti can easily match and also beat both consoles in performance.

^Keep in mind that both games are running on Core I3.

Edited by WhiteWolf

thanks. Just finished Ground zero...pretty solid gameplay but nothing more in it. It should have been a demo....given for free.

Anyways atleast the main game is priced so well for us pc gamers.

YOu ordered??

Yup..Day one retail disc version :D.. MGS V is one of my most anticipated games of this year.. :D Iam looking forward to MGSV more than Fallout 4 :D

Mohit

Witcher 3 try kar apney new PC par...It's a fantastic story driven RPG with lots of :puspa::naughty:

^ Actually, that is Zodak's fanboyism showing through. The GTX750Ti is weaker. The PlayStation 4 has a better performing GPU and optimisation.

WTF do you know about GPUs and stuff?

Fanboyism>>>>>Facts.

Yup..Day one retail disc version :D.. MGS V is one of my most anticipated games of this year.. :D Iam looking forward to MGSV more than Fallout 4 :D

Mohit

Witcher 3 try kar apney new PC par...It's a fantastic story driven RPG with lots of :puspa::naughty:

ABhi toh The Evil within install kar reha hu...40gb ka file hai sala...anyways by the time i am done with it...MGS5 aajayega ...uske baad will only do witcher series right from start.

^ Actually, that is Zodak's fanboyism showing through. The GTX750Ti is weaker. The PlayStation 4 has a better performing GPU and optimisation.

:lol: ....zodak you got me excited there....sala tera post ko main abhi unlike karta hoon.....:chair: