Secret Santa 2012 GIFTS thread

abhi90

So here are the gifts that I got today and to say that they made my day would be too small, can't thank my Santa enough and can't guess the name :(

33ldsex.jpg

and the awesome-sauce poster that came inside the collection:

2qtwgvq.jpg

Thank you so so much, it means the world to me :hug:

Avkash, super glad you liked it man. You don't know how much tensed i was whether you will like it or not or whether you already have it. Ask abhinit. :giggle: Hope you got it gift wrapped though. Also, there is one more package. Should get it before 24th. Sorry for the inconvenience. Flipkart ships through different warehouse location. Hence different delivery timings.

@django thanks!!

@avkash: Try reading the name backwards

[iVG]=[GVI] hence read it in reverse :chair:

Freak really was confused, and confused a LOT, A freakin LOT, glad that you liked it :cheers:

==================================

Got my gift

Not from my Santa

DSCN3245Small_zpsbb39f11e.jpg

DSCN3246Small_zps614a33e3.jpg

DSCN3247Small_zps95cadffc.jpg

DSCN3248Small_zpsb7b170d3.jpg

Damn you Bird Bird Bird, damn you

I swear I'll get sweet revenge :rant:

that montana gift :rofl:

Mr. Freak, man this is the most awesome gift that I could have got :hug: can't believe that there is ANOTHER package :panic:

Also for the hint, my mind is working overdrive on the office assignments, not even a single spare grey cell :(

abbey tujh se pooch to raha hoon ki kaun sa game chahiye, tu bata hi nhn raha, fir bolega ki kuch bhi bhej diya

not sure if i understood what you wrote in hindi correctly, look at his sig .. clear sign of what he is looking for desperately :P

abbey tujh se pooch to raha hoon ki kaun sa game chahiye, tu bata hi nhn raha, fir bolega ki kuch bhi bhej diya

I've sent the details to abhinit90

Games which i already have -

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1737569436655.2089893.1161205318&type=3

And i also have Far Cry 3 Lost Expeditions Edition.

And my laptop sucks, i wont be able to play even mario i guess! :P/>

You could have easily found my liking's. If i was in ur place i would have sniffed all the way through the feedback to check what he buys to his posts and other stuff.... You seriously need coaching about checking for traces and clues... :bigyellowgrin:/>

More details with abhinit

@ ^^

So you are telling what you want as a gift :lol:/>/>

Yea, surprise nahin raha... Abhinit asked me in pm about what i want few minutes ago and i replied to him with my likings, not exact gift... I still havent told anything except what i already have....

I just didnt wanted my Santa to reply here.... :huh:/>

Archived