Secret Santa 2012 GIFTS thread

abhi90

Instead of the age thing...Cant we keep a rule list as the person who wants to take part should

Have "n" no of Feedbacks

Have "n" no of post counts

And "n" of reps

Or If no reps he has to find a senior member who can vouch for him

The N limit should be decided by op

I won't speak for Kold, but on my end - don't worry about the pool. As I said initially, as far as I'm concerned, not getting something in the secret santa was no big deal. Also, we're talking about a 14 year old kid. Let's get a bit of perspective fellas.

I recommend that going forward we have Secret Santa 2013 (and every Secret Santa post-that) that we have an age restriction. 18+ or GTFO.

Rated M for Merry XXXmas.

By the time next secret Santa happens I'll be 18 :P

But before this year I have participated in the previous 2 secret santas.

Even i'm in for the pool..

changes may happen next time..

But the the guys who dint send the gift has to punished..

Ban me i dont care , i wont send the gift attitude is pathetic..

If sme1 fails to send a gift then immediate ban fron tp , ivg contests , giveaways , tournamanents and anything that involves someone winning something..

remember last time :batman:/>/>

Yeah :hug:/> I loved that game bro :hug:/>

Though expensive gifts like these make people like mine seem pale :(/> I couldn't possibly cut out more than 1.5k out of my pocket money , I remember that I bought my gift on black Friday in anticipation for this event , I don't remember what game it was but I was done in 25$ plus choclates and a card

Still thanks a lot bro :hug:/>

And just a lil somethin.. not against any type of gift, but it would be better the member wud try to be more creative and dedicated to the gift sent. I mean sending things like chocolate, sweets and such can be a gud idea only if a personal touch is added to it (card notes or maybe a particular type craved by the receiver).

Yeah :hug:/>/> I loved that game bro :hug:/>/>

Though expensive gifts like these make people like mine seem pale :(/>/> I couldn't possibly cut out more than 1.5k out of my pocket money , I remember that I bought my gift on black Friday in anticipation for this event , I don't remember what game it was but I was done in 25$ plus choclates and a card

Still thanks a lot bro :hug:/>/>

It was a pleasure :)

Archived