The Last Guardian

KnackChap

^^thanks man. Guess it has become available now after the review scores. Delivery timing is tomorrow by 8pm, will wait to see if someone returns it. Will then decide to buy again. 210$ is just too much to spend on this :(

210? But it shows 120. Did you order it directly to India, thereby adding shipping? And even if so, delivery to a wrong address is not your fault. You should be issued a refund in full.

Actually earlier i gave my friend's address(way back in June), but TLG nahi aaya friend vapis aa gya :),so in oct, i changed the address so as to ship to another friend, but yesterday when i got the mail that product is shipped, to my horror the delivery address was old friend's. Now Best Buy is saying they can't do anything contact UPS, UPS is saying they will only change the delivery address when they get approval from best buy..so its going in a loop :( 210$ if best buy don't refund and i have to buy it again(with gamer club membership, there is 20% discount, so with taxes final price is 105$)

Actually earlier i gave my friend's address(way back in June), but TLG nahi aaya friend vapis aa gya :),so in oct, i changed the address so as to ship to another friend, but yesterday when i got the mail that product is shipped, to my horror the delivery address was old friend's. Now Best Buy is saying they can't do anything contact UPS, UPS is saying they will only change the delivery address when they get approval from best buy..so its going in a loop :( 210$ if best buy don't refund and i have to buy it again(with gamer club membership, there is 20% discount, so with taxes final price is 105$)

Damn!

Never expected a big american company like BB to treat it's customers do shoddily. Guess UPS and BB are behaving like Indian government departments and Indian post.

Damn!

Never expected a big american company like BB to treat it's customers do shoddily. Guess UPS and BB are behaving like Indian government departments and Indian post.

Yea man, amazon is much better :(

Can't you go to old address and ask the person if has received your parcel? If yes, get it?

Doubt the person is going to lie.

Yea, fingers crossed. Will ask my friend to check there.

And sorry, for OT. I was really really looking forward to this CE :(

Damn!

Oh you have no idea. It's not just limited to just these companies. When I was working with a UK telecom firm the disconnect between our firm and the courier guys was stupid. I cannot even begin to explain how many customers actually cancelled accounts because of delivery c*ck ups. And I'm talking about one of the biggest telecom firms and not just some no name telco.

Sorry for the OT.

Edited by Deep Forest

Oh you have no idea. It's not just limited to just these companies. When I was working with a UK telecom firm the disconnect between our firm and the courier guys was stupid. I cannot even begin to explain how many customers actually cancelled accounts because of delivery c*ck ups. And I'm talking about one of the biggest telecom firms and not just some no name telco.

Sorry for the OT.

wow! I guess companies all over the world are careless.

Last OT from me :P

Sorry for the OT.

3 UK and DPD, I'm guessing. :P

So they complain about Clunky controls, bad camera and poor frame rate and still they give it 5/5. Lol

Maybe the game is so good the cons don't matter. :P

@VelivolusDas @playstation you guys are both so close it's not funny. Both the companies you named are weirdly related to the Telco I'm referring to.

So they complain about Clunky controls, bad camera and poor frame rate and still they give it 5/5. Lol

Because the game is brilliant and all these cons are not game breaking,

But some reviewers like Slacker Ninja dont review what the game offers but mention stupid things and post their review like a school kid writes the essay :P

Gonna get the game in Jan only :(

Edited by hope

Man, I'm thinking I'll just not visit YouTube till I get the game from Amazon. So many let's-plays/walkthroughs/reviews/PS4 vs PS4Pro comparisons of TLG popping up each and every time. :( I had decided to not watch any non-official videos.

Must continue to resist! :fogug:

You're living proof that even those with illiteracy can get by just fine, so it's all good :)

Ouch!

Wasn't expecting it to be a 10/10. Sure it's not that accessible to all the audience. I don't think the die hard fans should realy care.
Just because we got used to the camera and controls for the previous games doesn't make them any less of a con.

Judging from the reviews, it does retain the essence that made those game special, so for us TLG fans I don't see any reason to wait or hate. If someone gives Disgaea a 6 citing that it's not accessible to new comers, I won't throw a fit because it really is not that accessible to newcomers :P

Edited by CM Sunny

Wasn't expecting it to be a 10/10. Sure it's not that accessible to all the audience. I don't think the die hard fans should realy care.

Just because we got used to the camera and controls for the previous games doesn't make them any less of a con.

Judging from the reviews, it does retain the essence that made those game special, so for us TLG fans I don't see any reason to wait or hate. If someone gives Disgaea a 6 citing that it's not accessible to new comers, I won't throw a fit because it really is not that accessible to newcomers :P

People are criticizing it for technical reasons not gameplay design nd all..

Poor camera and bad frame-rate affects gameplay and your enjoyment of the game.

• Like 1

Well said....

That depends what kind of gamer your are also.....since ps1 days lot of amazing games had camera problems but we never complained back then as long as other aspects of the game was good...infact it was quickly forgotten and still went to play many such games again and again getting past that camera issue. If there is bit of work in camera needed i think it can be forgotten in this game also until it is really game breaking which it does not seem so.

problem is many of us gamers are becoming very impatient also and little problem here and there and we forget everything else of a good game.

• Like 1

The 20-25 fps is a slap on the face of the 50 mil ps4 owner's ,specially since we are dealing with ps2 graphics.

This whole gen ps4 has been all about the resolution and neglected the fps. I dont think anyone would have had a problem if this game was 900p with solid framerate.

Unfortunately this trend is continuing with the pro which is really sad .