playstation Posted November 6, 2011 Report Share Posted November 6, 2011 Troll them on twitter or somewhere bro....you might get a response. sala battlefield khel reha hai .... fumito_ueda 上田文人 @ @ H4473 sounds good. PS3 version is currently playing in BF3. Yappa in Nandakanda great. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hope Posted November 6, 2011 Report Share Posted November 6, 2011 No news coming for this game....now that uc3 is out...they should atleast give us info on its release date....this is now the most anticipated game on PS3....and its biggest exclusive....dont know how long will this silence go on... Wait for E3 2012.By then God Of War 4 would have been shown so it wont the most anticipated game on PS3 The info on this game is so limited that all the excitement has gone out of the window. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Right Posted November 30, 2011 Report Share Posted November 30, 2011 http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-30-the-last-guardian-creator-fumito-ueda-leaves-sony-rumour Rumor says Ueda fur-fur ho gaya. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dullu Posted November 30, 2011 Report Share Posted November 30, 2011 he would still be completing the game as a 'freelance' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WhiteWolf Posted November 30, 2011 Report Share Posted November 30, 2011 LG creator left Sony..... Mohit gaya tera LG toh Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
playstation Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 The Last Guardian creator Fumito Ueda leaves Sony - rumourIco, Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian creator Fumito Ueda has left Sony, Eurogamer understands. Japanese video game development sources indicated the 41-year-old is working on finishing oft-delayed PlayStation 3 exclusive The Last Guardian in a freelance capacity. Ueda's departure from Sony internal development studio Team Ico is one of the reasons for the game's protracted development, Eurogamer was told. Following the completion of the game, Ueda will embark on personal projects. In September Sony reassured gamers that Team Ico was still "hard at work" on The Last Guardian, despite the high-profile PS3 exclusive missing the Tokyo Game Show. The previous month SCE Studios president Shuhei Yoshida gave an exasperated-sounding Last Guardian progress update: "It's been very difficult in terms of seeing the progress: not as fast as we'd been hoping for, and the team has been under big pressure," he said. The Last Guardian was delayed earlier this year to an unspecified time in 2012. The cat-eagle adventure was originally slated for a "late 2011" release. Ueda was director and lead designer on PlayStation 2 games Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, which both took four years to develop. The Last Guardian was first mentioned as being in development over four years ago, in February 2007, by Japanese magazine Famitsu. It was eventually revealed at E3 2009 with an eye-catching trailer. However, it failed to show at E3 2011, Gamescom 2011 and Tokyo Game Show 2011. Sony told Eurogamer it does not comment on rumour and speculation. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-30-the-last-guardian-creator-fumito-ueda-leaves-sony-rumour Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
playstation Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buzz Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 Don't worry he will be finishing TLG. I guess he wanted to get involved with something other than videogames. He did hint that in a recent interview. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
playstation Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 Don't worry he will be finishing TLG. I guess he wanted to get involved with something other than videogames. He did hint that in a recent interview. I hope he does that atleast before going ...but it is still a loss for video gaming industry ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
devil_angel Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 I imagine this was your reaction when your first read it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
playstation Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 I actually came to know about this just now while i was going through my email...milo emailed me this....i first thought he is joking with me...then i went to the link he gave ...it is still a rumor but seeing how game is being delayed and no news also from fumito san i guess it is highly likely .... honestly it is worst news i have heard in recent times...i dont even know how to react... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
devil_angel Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 I actually came to know about this just now while i was going through my email...milo emailed me this....i first thought he is joking with me...then i went to the link he gave ...it is still a rumor but seeing how game is being delayed and no news also from fumito san i guess it is highly likely .... honestly it is worst news i have heard in recent times...i dont even know how to react... Milol must be grinning ear to ear now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
playstation Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 Milol must be grinning ear to ear now It is a loss for every gamer yaar...not just me....the guy made two of the best game of all time....back to back... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buzz Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 I hope he does that atleast before going ...but it is still a loss for video gaming industry ... Yeah, but lets see, may even turnout to be a rumor afterall Also I don't think he would leave Sony for some other publisher. The amount of freedom he has been given at Sony( that's an assumption based on how many games Team ICO has released in last 10-12 years) will not be given by other publishers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
playstation Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 Yeah, but lets see, may even turnout to be a rumor afterall Also I don't think he would leave Sony for some other publisher. The amount of freedom he has been given at Sony( that's an assumption based on how many games Team ICO has released in last 10-12 years) will not be given by other publishers. plus his game has never been a commercial success as well...still sony has been very supportive ..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelivolusDas Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 I would just at the rumor...... I'm pretty sure that Ueda-san would not part with Sony....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelivolusDas Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 Yep. Won't be surprised if the game gets shelved. http://www.destructo...ny-216909.phtml NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......!!!!!!!!! :furious: This can't be happening..... It's just a rumor....... IT IS JUST A RUMOR......!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KnackChap Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 I would just at the rumor...... I'm pretty sure that Ueda-san would not part with Sony....... but sony could......u know.....kick him out. Ueda's team has been a joke. 6 years (and counting) without a game is ridiculous. if this was any other publisher, the game would have been cancelled long back Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paapi Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 but sony could......u know.....kick him out. Ueda's team has been a joke. 6 years (and counting) without a game is ridiculous. if this was any other publisher, the game would have been cancelled long back You got a point there. 6 yrs is a ridiculous time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
indusporus Posted December 1, 2011 Report Share Posted December 1, 2011 wtf...we've been waiting for this game for such a loong time and now they come up with this...?? BTW, I thought destructoid is more of a sensationalist site..maybe there's still hope..?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.