The Last Guardian

KnackChap

Tera post pada maine Playstation thread mein....tu le liya mera se.....tu bhi kya yaad rakhe ga kya dost mila hai... :P

waise japanese wala hai mera....i dont know language option hai ki nahi...maine collector edition mangaya hai japanese version.

Language english nahi? Don't care about dialogues but menu aur controls english hone chahiye...

How can you play Video games then....i know gameplay and all but without a story 90% games would feel complete waste of time to me.

Gameplay above all for me... Good story is just added bonus for me.

There is a reason MGSV is my game of the generation along with BB nd all..

Your GOTY is most probably games like Firewatch or UC4 but my GOTY is games like Hitman and Titanfall 2

I liked SOTC for amazing boss fights nd all..

Edited by WhiteWolf

The Last Guardian Trophies:

The Last Guardian platinum.png

Lightning Emissary trophy

Reach the end of the game in 5 hours or less.

Fleet Emissary trophy

Reach the end of the game in 15 hours or less.

Spry Emissary trophy

Reach the end of the game in 30 hours or less.

Untouchable Emissary trophy

Reach the end of the game without a game over.

more here

minor Spoilers

http://www.powerpyx.com/the-last-guardian-trophy-list-revealed/

lol ppl defending this hard here just cuz it's team ico's game :lol:

Some are emotionally connected to ICO series that's why :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

excellent reviews. dont mind the control complaints, people today are mostly used to automated platformers with zero chance of error. there's a reason why sotc still has one of the most unique control schemes out there and this is an evolution of that. anyone thinking modern day automated control scheme would work well with it just needs to do ine boss fight in sotc and do one of the similar colossus fight in catlevania: lord of shadows and compare the two.

Gameplay above all for me... Good story is just added bonus for me.

There is a reason MGSV is my game of the generation along with BB nd all..

Your GOTY is most probably games like Firewatch or UC4 but my GOTY is games like Hitman and Titanfall 2

I liked SOTC for amazing boss fights nd all..

Too bad its a crime to like both gameplay and story equally based on the kind of game one is playing :(

1. Didn't want to spoil the story so less about the bond.

2. It's not for everyone because of the controls and camera.

Plot twist: people who've played a game have a different opinion of a game you haven't played yet.

:rofl:

2nd one is wrong. Just because you are not spoon feeded doesn't mean its not for everyone. Your tag line is misleading and false and your score total sh*t. A Freakin 7 for a game which couldn't spoon feed you so that you can quickly post your review thus the score i think :P

Sach bola ki nai :naughty:

Bro, Youtube's comment section has already have had a meltdown on every negative to even decent reviews, rating this game an 8 is apparently not enough for fanboys, it has to be at least a 9 just cuz of team ico. N what's funny is that none of them have even played the game yet. Reviewers are jst supposed to not take frustrating camera angles, bad controls, n non-responsive AI into consideration while scoring. Just look at Jim Sterling's voice in this video, looks like the game broke him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZh_51AdYBo

Sony fanboys this gen have increasingly become like DC fanboys, ppl are scred to say anything negative against any big profile Sony exclusives bcuz of these fanboys, like DC Boys petitioned to get rotten tomatoes banned, pretty soon now we will have petiotions to have metacritic taken down by Team Ico's fanboys after this :P

You will find such idiots for anything popular on the internet. I actually expected the game to score much lower. I am pleasantly surprised by the scores. Edited by Sach4life

Bro, Youtube's comment section has already have had a meltdown on every negative to even decent reviews, rating this game an 8 is apparently not enough for fanboys, it has to be at least a 9 just cuz of team ico. N what's funny is that none of them have even played the game yet. Reviewers are jst supposed to not take frustrating camera angles, bad controls, n non-responsive AI into consideration while scoring. Just look at Jim Sterling's voice in this video, looks like the game broke him...

Sony fanboys this gen have increasingly become like DC fanboys, ppl are scred to say anything negative against any big profile Sony exclusives bcuz of these fanboys, like DC Boys petitioned to get rotten tomatoes banned, pretty soon now we will have petiotions to have metacritic taken down by Team Ico's fanboys after this :P

I remember there was a meltdown here when some Uncharted game got "just" a "9" :rofl: , or was it GOW? I forgot.

And it brought Metascore from 94 to 93. Srsly gamers are artificially making sh*t like Metacritic more valuable than they actually are. Its like they need some sort of justification that their purchase was better than others.

Edited by Shadoken

I remember there was a meltdown here when some Uncharted game got "just" a "9" :rofl: , or was it GOW? I forgot.

And it brought Metascore from 94 to 93. Srsly gamers are artificially making sh*t like Metacritic more valuable than they actually are. Its like they need some sort of justification that their purchase was better than others.

It actually a 4. Someone website rated UC4 4. A 9 score can't bring the score down from 94 to 93 :P