The Last Guardian

KnackChap

f**k 900p, f**k that resolution in its left nostril. The only people ok with 900p and 720p and other random bullshit number below native res of the panel are people stuck with it and have no choice but to defend it.

Anyway once you go below 45-50 fps it doesn't matter if it has random dips in fps. 30fps is as bad as 22-25fps. Unless the choice is between 900p@60fps and 1080p@30, don't go below native res. Its already bad enough that we can't hit 30fps, its fking insult to run it at 900p@30fps.

• Like 2

Good riddance. If people think this game has PS2 graphics, they really do need a break.

Lol exactly. Wonder if they have a defect in their eyes. Nearly every reviewer has praised this game for its photorealistic presentation of trico and surroundings. Only that kid is not sharp, and that too, I feel, is a design choice and not some limitation.

The 20-25 fps is a slap on the face of the 50 mil ps4 owner's ,specially since we are dealing with ps2 graphics.

This whole gen ps4 has been all about the resolution and neglected the fps. I dont think anyone would have had a problem if this game was 900p with solid framerate.

Unfortunately this trend is continuing with the pro which is really sad .

Hahaha Aate Hi thappad maarne laga Kya baat hai.. I was wondering Kaha bhaag gaya hai tu.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

2 months ban bahut zyaada hai yaar. Koi forum rule thodi toda usney.

Kyun Sobbii kya bolta bhai tu? :P

No one posted DF analysis here?

Here's DF is final verdict -

The Last Guardian - the Digital Foundry verdict

Overall, it's no surprise that the best way to play The Last Guardian is on PlayStation 4 Pro, but it's still a shame the original PS4 struggles as much as it does. The 20-30fps performance profile is a clear upgrade over the 'cinematic' presentation seen in Shadow of the Colossus, but it's still way off the pace compared to what we've come to expect from a modern PS4 title.

After such a protracted development stretch, the conclusion is that PlayStation 4 Pro comes across as the only machine capable of delivering the ideal experience. Whether that's in aid of a solid 30fps, or boosting image quality for 4K displays, its higher specs are seemingly a better fit for the game's ambitions. It often leaves the standard console trailing behind, and from our perspective, we feel that the 1080p30 Pro mode is the best way to experience the game.

So, after nine years, the wait is finally over. It speaks to the quality of The Last Guardian's art direction that its visuals hold up so well on current-gen hardware - and there is the sense that the wait has been worth it. This is an experience quite unlike any other, and not even some frustrating camera issues can detract from a beautiful, magical experience.

Sobbii

Tere mazey hai bhai

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=NSLP-16HfKg

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 months ban bahut zyaada hai yaar. Koi forum rule thodi toda usney.

Kyun Sobbii kya bolta bhai tu? [emoji14]

No one posted DF analysis here?

Here's DF is final verdict -

Sobbii

Tere mazey hai bhai

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=NSLP-16HfKg

Kaun 2 months ban hua tha..?

And main tlg Abhi nahi Le raha Abhi toh playing through Hitman.. Mast game hai Yaar..

When you're paying Rs. 3,999 upwards for a game you're expecting something of good enough quality. Problem is "good enough" varies from person to person.

I personally dont like to pay for 90% of the game more than Rs 1k. and few that i go for CE are more of an emotional attachment as i buy them even before game releases so its not like i would care much of reviews in those cases...so in my case it has to be very good quality for almost every game be it Rs 4k or Rs 400 game....the thing is i can live with few bad frame rates in some places ...a bit of work requiring to get use to camera....as long as they are not all over the place...i think i keep going back to old games for ps1 and ps2 era after playing one or two current gen games and i still find them beautiful even if some of them have issues ...Anyways in this game I just hope it is as good in atmosphere and story as Ico and Sotc were ...along with gameplay that compliment it even if some aspects of it is poor .

Btw anyone who knows japanese.. I think bihari babu......yeh box ke peeche kuch likha hai kya English support ke bade like english subtitles option....

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

Kaun 2 months ban hua tha..?

And main tlg Abhi nahi Le raha Abhi toh playing through Hitman.. Mast game hai Yaar..

Maine bola tha mast hai lol

Main jo game recommend karun wo ankh bandh karkey liya kar. Ignore all reviews nd all. :P

Some people get way too touchy for no reason. 2 month ban? :lol: .... keep at it and this place will turn into a ghost town soon enough.

Those who have played the game? How does it compare to SOC? Does the dip in frames really distract from the experience?

Maine bola tha mast hai lol

Main jo game recommend karun wo ankh bandh karkey liya kar. Ignore all reviews nd all. :P

Lol no aisa bhi nahi hai.. Cough Rotr cough.. [emoji14]

Lol no aisa bhi nahi hai.. Cough Rotr cough.. [emoji14]

You don't like ROTR?

Saaley do baar kyu liya game? XboxOne aur Pro k liye?

Back to topic

Digital Trends review

http://www.digitaltrends.com/game-reviews/the-last-guardian-review/

4/10

Extremely harsh review.

You don't like ROTR?

Saaley do baar kyu liya game? XboxOne aur Pro k liye?

Back to topic

Digital Trends review

http://www.digitaltrends.com/game-reviews/the-last-guardian-review/

4/10

Extremely harsh review.

No no its not like I hate it.. It was good.. Game needs a sequel and do better next time.. I bought It for 1k on xbox and 1.8k on Ps so it's alright.. Plus wanted to play it in 4k so chalta Hai..

Also tlg is gonna be great of you have played previous games..