Sign in to follow this  
KnackChap

The Last Guardian

So they complain about Clunky controls, bad camera and poor frame rate and still they give it 5/5. Lol

Because the game is brilliant and all these cons are not game breaking,

But some reviewers like Slacker Ninja dont review what the game offers but mention stupid things and post their review like a school kid writes the essay :P

Gonna get the game in Jan only :(

Edited by hope

Man, I'm thinking I'll just not visit YouTube till I get the game from Amazon. So many let's-plays/walkthroughs/reviews/PS4 vs PS4Pro comparisons of TLG popping up each and every time. :( I had decided to not watch any non-official videos.

Must continue to resist! :fogug:

You're living proof that even those with illiteracy can get by just fine, so it's all good :)

Ouch!

Wasn't expecting it to be a 10/10. Sure it's not that accessible to all the audience. I don't think the die hard fans should realy care.
Just because we got used to the camera and controls for the previous games doesn't make them any less of a con.

Judging from the reviews, it does retain the essence that made those game special, so for us TLG fans I don't see any reason to wait or hate. If someone gives Disgaea a 6 citing that it's not accessible to new comers, I won't throw a fit because it really is not that accessible to newcomers :P

Edited by CM Sunny

Wasn't expecting it to be a 10/10. Sure it's not that accessible to all the audience. I don't think the die hard fans should realy care.

Just because we got used to the camera and controls for the previous games doesn't make them any less of a con.

Judging from the reviews, it does retain the essence that made those game special, so for us TLG fans I don't see any reason to wait or hate. If someone gives Disgaea a 6 citing that it's not accessible to new comers, I won't throw a fit because it really is not that accessible to newcomers :P

People are criticizing it for technical reasons not gameplay design nd all..

Poor camera and bad frame-rate affects gameplay and your enjoyment of the game.

• Like 1

Well said....

That depends what kind of gamer your are also.....since ps1 days lot of amazing games had camera problems but we never complained back then as long as other aspects of the game was good...infact it was quickly forgotten and still went to play many such games again and again getting past that camera issue. If there is bit of work in camera needed i think it can be forgotten in this game also until it is really game breaking which it does not seem so.

problem is many of us gamers are becoming very impatient also and little problem here and there and we forget everything else of a good game.

• Like 1

The 20-25 fps is a slap on the face of the 50 mil ps4 owner's ,specially since we are dealing with ps2 graphics.

This whole gen ps4 has been all about the resolution and neglected the fps. I dont think anyone would have had a problem if this game was 900p with solid framerate.

Unfortunately this trend is continuing with the pro which is really sad .

f**k 900p, f**k that resolution in its left nostril. The only people ok with 900p and 720p and other random bullshit number below native res of the panel are people stuck with it and have no choice but to defend it.

Anyway once you go below 45-50 fps it doesn't matter if it has random dips in fps. 30fps is as bad as 22-25fps. Unless the choice is between [email protected] and [email protected], don't go below native res. Its already bad enough that we can't hit 30fps, its fking insult to run it at [email protected]

• Like 2

Good riddance. If people think this game has PS2 graphics, they really do need a break.

Lol exactly. Wonder if they have a defect in their eyes. Nearly every reviewer has praised this game for its photorealistic presentation of trico and surroundings. Only that kid is not sharp, and that too, I feel, is a design choice and not some limitation.

The 20-25 fps is a slap on the face of the 50 mil ps4 owner's ,specially since we are dealing with ps2 graphics.

This whole gen ps4 has been all about the resolution and neglected the fps. I dont think anyone would have had a problem if this game was 900p with solid framerate.

Unfortunately this trend is continuing with the pro which is really sad .

Hahaha Aate Hi thappad maarne laga Kya baat hai.. I was wondering Kaha bhaag gaya hai tu..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

2 months ban bahut zyaada hai yaar. Koi forum rule thodi toda usney.

Kyun Sobbii kya bolta bhai tu? :P

No one posted DF analysis here?

Here's DF is final verdict -

The Last Guardian - the Digital Foundry verdict

Overall, it's no surprise that the best way to play The Last Guardian is on PlayStation 4 Pro, but it's still a shame the original PS4 struggles as much as it does. The 20-30fps performance profile is a clear upgrade over the 'cinematic' presentation seen in Shadow of the Colossus, but it's still way off the pace compared to what we've come to expect from a modern PS4 title.

After such a protracted development stretch, the conclusion is that PlayStation 4 Pro comes across as the only machine capable of delivering the ideal experience. Whether that's in aid of a solid 30fps, or boosting image quality for 4K displays, its higher specs are seemingly a better fit for the game's ambitions. It often leaves the standard console trailing behind, and from our perspective, we feel that the 1080p30 Pro mode is the best way to experience the game.

So, after nine years, the wait is finally over. It speaks to the quality of The Last Guardian's art direction that its visuals hold up so well on current-gen hardware - and there is the sense that the wait has been worth it. This is an experience quite unlike any other, and not even some frustrating camera issues can detract from a beautiful, magical experience.

Sobbii

Tere mazey hai bhai

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=NSLP-16HfKg

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 months ban bahut zyaada hai yaar. Koi forum rule thodi toda usney.

Kyun Sobbii kya bolta bhai tu?

No one posted DF analysis here?

Here's DF is final verdict -

Sobbii

Tere mazey hai bhai

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=NSLP-16HfKg

Kaun 2 months ban hua tha..?

And main tlg Abhi nahi Le raha Abhi toh playing through Hitman.. Mast game hai Yaar..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk