The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

The game better release on ps3 since it's using a new engine

It will be dont worry. Dont listen to those idiot neogaf mass and some *ahem* people here.Technology is getting wasted if they dont release it.Moreover there is no need of nextgen now its just an stupid hype.yes may be in late 2014 we will need but not now.

The consoles are pretty capable of pulling out games at decent visuals.A true gamer asks for games not visuals.(until and unless its totally fcked up)

Keep away from those troll pseudo gamers also represents themselves as pc fanboys.Most of them are just jealous of console owners.

As for this topic they say next gen RPG.We can infer or assume many things from it the statement is not clear. Btw since i have completed the first and the second part in pc i will be getting it for the pc only.

Ps3 can't handle Gerald's pony tail :P ..

Very well said apart from the pony tail it can very well handle the rest of the game.So i think the developers may have to remove the pony tail for the console version.I think that wont be much of a problem. Edited by X-man

Geralt

I\

Very well said apart from the pony tail it can very well handle the rest of the game.So i think the developers may have to remove the pony tail for the console version.I think that wont be much of a problem.

Geralt without his pony tail?! MIght as well not play the game at all.

anyone here apart from me has read the awesome novels by Andrzej Sapkowski ? i have read BLOOD OF ELVES and THE LAST WISH , waiting for the rest to get translated to english,

Both books are f**king epic :wOOtjumpy: you are doing yourself a great injustice if u haven't picked it up yet cause then u will end up appreciating CDPR's efforts even more for deriving from those complex novels and turning it into 2 great games

I read the one with short stories, it was quite entertaining. I have the other one with me, waiting to read it together with when I find time to play the 2nd game.

It's amazing that despite the games giving it so much popularity, only these two have been translated to English so far (iirc). Hope the rest of them make their way soon.

CD Projekt RED has announced that The Witcher series has been bought by over 5 million gamers. Yesterday, the studio confirmed that it is working on the third installment of the franchise, which will combine nonlinear storytelling with a robust open-world environment. Adam Kiciski, CEO of CD PROJEKT SA group said:

“The Witcher 3 will be a crowning achievement for the RPG genre, but I am also proud to announce that the number of previous Witcher games sold has surpassed 5 million copies. This is great news, especially since the 2012 debuted console debut on the Xbox 360 contributed largely to this result, receiving great feedback from gamers and critics. The Witcher 2 is already a classic RPG, so if you haven’t played it yet be sure to enhance your role-playing collection and experience an unique gaming adventure.”

Well then I hope new trilogy follows a new Witcher. There are more than one Witcher right? Sorry I R noob

There are but none of them has been detailed as much as Geralt. Also I don't want the series to be milked to its death.

anyone here apart from me has read the awesome novels by Andrzej Sapkowski ? i have read BLOOD OF ELVES and THE LAST WISH , waiting for the rest to get translated to english,

I have them both and they are amazing reads. Darker than the game(s) at certain points.

There are 10 more such books waiting to get an English translation.

It will be dont worry. Dont listen to those idiot neogaf mass and some *ahem* people here.Technology is getting wasted if they dont release it.Moreover there is no need of nextgen now its just an stupid hype.yes may be in late 2014 we will need but not now.

Keep away from those troll pseudo gamers also represents themselves as pc fanboys.Most of them are just jealous of console owners.

Aap raho apnee DUNIYA mein.

If the CyberPunk 2077 teaser is anything to go by for visual quality a few years down the line (~2015 -->2017) then this iteration of the RED Engine is to go towards it rather than cater to older generation consoles.

Also, when the Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition came out for the XBox CD PROJEKT RED rather candidly admitted that they have a small team with no experience to develop on the PS3 that is why the same did not get a port.

I don't think CDPR will milk the franchise. After TW3 they will focus on Cyberpunk and it's inevitable sequels.

Yes I agree they are not the type who will kill a series by over-doing it. But still it would be nice to revisit Temeria from a different perspective later.

Both books are f**king epic :wOOtjumpy: you are doing yourself a great injustice if u haven't picked it up yet cause then u will end up appreciating CDPR's efforts even more for deriving from those complex novels and turning it into 2 great games

I have and I agree. Both books are fantastic.

PC FTW!!! :pulpfiction:

Witcher 3 inspired by Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Assassin's Creed

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt team will use lessons learned from Skyrim, Assassin's Creed 3 and Fallout: New Vegas to create the perfect RPG, according to the game's developers.

Edited by cat